on 19 November 2015
This case is lovely and just what I wanted however it has only lasted a couple of months the back has cracked and the corners have broken off. My friend bought the same case and hers didn't last long either. So to sum it up a lovely case but not worth the money for the short life.
on 2 December 2015
The first case broke at the corner on the first day and the replacement has just broken at the same corner after a week! I have not dropped the phone, the plastic just snapped when taking it out of the case to charge it.
on 16 January 2016
Very Plsd with case. Much brighter colour than in picture.
on 4 August 2016
Excellent Product
on 22 October 2015
Really pleased such a lightweight case and really makes it easier to grip the phone. The blue rose with clear back look lovely with my IPhone 6S Rose Gold .. I've had lots of compliments already! Delivered was fast and reliable.
on 29 January 2016
I have only had this case a few weeks and it's broken already
2 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2015
Had 2 of these cases and both broke within a week. Look nice but poor quality
on 16 June 2015
This case at first is very nice but after a few weeks the gold polka dots wear off and it looks shabby
on 29 August 2015
Very slim case useful for fitting into pockets
on 9 February 2015
I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6 so wanted to make sure I protected my phone as soon as possible, as I am known to be very clumsy and on two separate occasions managed to smash my iPhone 5S screen (costing £70 each time to fix!).

Not normally a fan of folio cases, I thought I better try this before only using a clip-on case. So far, I am very happy with my purchase, the gold polka dot design looks really good with my gold phone, I especially like the fact that the back of the phone is visible through the case. The presentation of the case looked great on arrival; the packaging is well designed and the design / finish of the case is as expected.

The case fits easily on to the phone and feels comfortable to hold. The only improvement I would make to this case would be to either have a magnet to hold the case closed or a velcro tab to keep the front flap in place when not in use, but for the price paid, I would still rate this as five stars. I have received a lot of compliments for this case and would highly recommend "Caseit" to anyone looking to protect their device.