on 11 June 2017
An excellent ending to this part of the story, I often get partway through series and give up but this one I kept up with.

I didn't read one after the other as it's an easy read to keep up with without reading them constantly.

I would recommend this series to all, my husband has read them as well as my teenage son. You don't need to read a particular genre either to enjoy this as it's such an easy read with complex characters that you get involved with.

Enjoy reading them, I have.
on 17 March 2017
I downloaded the first three books as a freebie.......And then just kept going ....
This is definitely one of the best series of books I've read for a long time and it's all there- love, hate, betrayal, twists, explosions, the lot.
Fast paced and well written without gratuitous bad language or bad sex scenes; I haven't put my e-reader down for days, despite my family asking when dinner is going to be ready.
on 27 May 2017
Having now read all 10 of Girl in the box, I found them all very good reading and hard to put down, From the First book till the last they were full of Love,murder, mystery and suspence with plenty of blood and Gore right to the end and. Also a great way to escape from reality.Now to start on Girl out of the box book one which i exspect will be just as good as the last 10 books.I'd Recommend these books to anyone who enjoys all action Fantasy Books..
on 27 May 2017
Just finished power the final book in the series of 10 like the previous 9 I found it entertaining and difficult to put down, the author has a great imagination and I am looking forward to reading the other series the girl out of the box, would recommend this series to one and all.
on 10 August 2014
I absolutely love this series. Robert has got to be my favourite author. I've read all ten in this series and each one is better than the one before.
Great characters and amazing action packed story. If you haven't read this series you don't know what you're missing.
I can't wait for next one, keep up the brilliant writing please Robert J Crane.
Lynn
on 4 April 2017
Felt like I had whiplash from the twists in this, completely unputdownable. I was ecstatic when I found out this series was continuing as out of the box.
on 28 May 2017
What a wonderful read!! This genre is not my normal read however I read the girl in the box series and didn't want to put the books down. Downside ,killing off Zack. Sienna deserved some happiness.
on 20 April 2017
Great read interesting plots would recommend but as always the cost was too high especially as some of the books were very short, that alone is the reason for only 4 stars, probably won't go on to read more as I don't want to get caught again but perhaps that's a little unfair , I really did enjoy this well done Mr Crane and thank you
on 18 March 2017
Excellent right from the start, twists and surprise along with tears and awe. Gimme the next one so I can get my teeth into it.
on 17 March 2017