on 31 January 2015
Initially I liked this product. The fit-up to my macbook was pretty good. The keyboard cover was OK, but I soon came to dislike it due to feel and performance. Within a couple of months of owning this product it has broken. It has cracked and broken on both sides in the same place; the corners. As an engineer that works in this type of field I would put this down to the construction/manufacturing process as it seems the cracks are due to stresses in the plastic. I would try you money elsewhere on a different product.
review image review image
on 16 March 2015
Not bad. But not good either.
Looks nice, but the fit is not great.
Snags when you open the Macbook causing an audible click detracting from the usually smooth feel of opening it.
And yes I've fitted it correctly.

Keyboard protector is a nice addition but we've stopped using it as we don't like the feel.

Still it provides adequate protection for our Macbook.
But might be looking for a better one soon.
on 21 January 2015
As much as I like this product, when I bought it I thought it would last ages. 8 months later, one of the corners has chipped off and one of the clips to hold it in place has snapped off. I do feel like it has protected my Mac well though and for the price what can I really expect?!
It feels good to touch and feels like it is a sturdy product, it just obviously has some weak areas though like others have pointed out.
on 24 August 2014
Does exactly what it says.

The photos make it look like plastic, but it's rubbery which is not a problem. Also to remove any finger marks, I've found a baby wipe works really well. Just rub the baby wipe all over the lid, and it will look really horrid but in a few minutes it'll dry off looking good as new.

Black looks really neat and professional, hiding the scuff marks because I am really clumbsy
on 8 March 2015
good time to protect my new MacBook but top keeps slipping off!!! however have managed to fit double sided tacky stuff which fixes it quite well but not permanent good service and delivery and the silicone keypads are good !!
on 9 December 2014
This looks and feels great, it fits really well, and the keyboard cover works great, will stop all the little bits getting between the keys. I have also purchased the black and that looks really good will probably buy other colours, well worth the money.
on 18 November 2014
Not Good. I had already ordered another one of these for my husbands new MacBook Pro but Amazon were not able to supply so ordered this. What a disappointment. The membrane cover was at best cling film and the cover didn't fit at all. It's going to be returned
on 21 October 2015
Fit fairly well, looks good. It lasted just under a year before falling totally apart with only mild use. Not the worst purchase ever (wasn't that expensive) just don't expect it to hold up to much actual abuse (or time).
on 15 December 2014
Started to break up after a few months, so wouldn't buy it again. Fit was just about OK, although there is a bit of slack on the cover for the top. Don't know about the keyboard cover, which seems unnecessary.
on 5 December 2014
Looked really good when I got it, fitted my MacBook Pro 13 prefect, but after 2 weeks it got cracks in it and after a month big chunks came falling off. I have had it in my living room and not transported my Mac anywhere during this time. So extremely bad quality and would not recomend to anyone.
review image review image