on 15 August 2014
Guy below me I took your advice and I think it's EPIC I was the guy who clicked helpful,thx for your advice! This game is boss HIGHLY RECCOMEND it if you like this cartoon by james
on 9 August 2014
Yes it's another runner but this is all about Adventure Time so if you love that show, you're probably going to enjoy this.

It features real voices, the animation is decent (very AT in a 3D world) and and it appears to have NO in-app purchases!

There are tilt or touch controls, but no swipe movement like you might find in Temple Run or Subway Surfers etc. There's also a cool gallery that has a bio on characters you meet in-game.

Highly recommended!
on 19 August 2014
I'm sure the game would be fun on other Tablets but the game has terrible frame rate issues on my Kindle Fire HD rendering it almost unplayable.

If the game gets an update that fixes this problem or re-review it but for now be wary of purchasing.
on 17 August 2014
One of best games I played
on 9 September 2014
I bought this game because I love AT but I get to the part where Finn starts running and the game shuts down !? I just spent £2 on a game that doesn't even work ?!
on 31 March 2016
i think this game is AWSOME .good idea to make it and it has weird ,crazy but rad storyline
on 28 April 2015
A little repetitive but most tablet games are the same. Really good quality game with the character voices. Bought for me 5 year old playing myself :) addictive.
on 11 October 2014
This game ripped me off as I spent good money on it but the screen is blank so I can't
Play at all
on 23 April 2015
Downloaded on kindle fire for my son. He seems to really enjoy it
on 30 August 2014
on my kindle not a HD I turned on the game and it loaded then the screen was black and it did music and that was it ?!