TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 September 2014
I could swear I keep hearing the computerized voice saying what sounds like "Shake yer bon-bon!!" It's hilarious. This is yet another of Midnight Appsmith's addictive games; played in the same way as all the others. Gives me hours of fun every day.
on 2 August 2014
I just LOVE Bullbitz games, but I have to disagree with a previous reviewer..........I find the graphics dull, especially when compared to the jewel drops game and the game would be worth 5* if it were brighter. Again from a previous review - just why is an internet connection required? is there some secret advertising conspiracy to find out if we prefer red sweets or green?
on 26 September 2014
An addictive game if you turn the sound off and ignore the inane comments that flash up on the screen. It would be better if the clues did not flash up so quickly and we were given more time to use our own observation powers to see the moves.I find myself ignoring the clues and looking for better moves just to spite the game!How pathetic is that?
on 9 August 2014
Just as good as Fruit Drops 1 & 2, but with just enough extra features to make gameplay a bit different. It's more challenging to finish in the time & turn limit than FD which is great because it means it will last me longer!
on 9 August 2014
-I to enjoy all of the match three games by bullbitz- but I do think this lacks some of the brilliance in colour compared to their other offerings . Having said that I shall continue to enjoy the game ,I would however like to see them develop their games in the future , something outside of the comfortable "this works , and sells" formula ,, al
on 21 September 2014
What a Brilliant game so addictive & big time waster but I just love it. Many different levels ALL challenging once you get past the early stages.Have played other games from this company& so far ALL good Another plus is that there is no Advertising & no further payments. Well Done!!!!!!!!
on 9 December 2014
I have played many of these games on the computer, this was the first on my kindle. It was challenging and many of the games had to be played many times but was very enjoyable. I would happily recommend this game.
on 14 August 2014
Love game,but when u get a good run game freezes and u have to restate.L24 froze 4 times. (Easy) so needs a few tweaks. Also don't like WiFi Could not use when we were away recently because no connection. Pleased that game has more levels than fruit one,also a little more challenging.
on 10 August 2014
Love Bullbitz games. Lots of different levels to keep you interested. Agree with some of the other reviews that it is a bit dull compared with some of the other games. Still love it though and find it a bit addictive once you start playing it. Keep up the good work Bullbitz.
on 22 October 2014
Great game for wasting away time, I find it addictive. Would have had 5 stars but the music is annoying, I play with the sound turned off. Also it has a horrible habit of freezing as I am winning, then you have to start again. NEEDS FIXING!