on 8 December 2014
Bought this as a backup for when either my phone or the grandkids I pads suddenly go flat. Love it, does what it says on the label. If I have one quibble it is quite heavy to carry around but considering what else I put in my bag I can cope. It was delivered very quickly along with 2 other sI had bought as gifts. Had a problem with 1 that was dealt with efficiently and very quickly. Very happy customer
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 October 2015
This is a 10000 mAh power bank made by EasyAcc, this really is a very good product which really works very well. This power bank has a very large capacity of 10000 mAh it provides plenty of power to enable me to charge my iPhone 6 multiple times, i can also charge my iPad a couple of times which is also very impressive. The power bank itself is small and very compact, however it does have quite a lot of weight to it of course for its capacity this is understandable.

I have owned EasyAcc products in the past and i have always been very impressed with the design and overall build quality and of course this product is no exception, the design is sleek and modern and really does look like it would be a high price that what it is retailed at, i find it quite amazing how this product is only offered at little over a tenner.

Charging the power bank takes a long time. Understandably from a standard USB output from a computer takes around 10 hours, so i honestly can't see the point of anybody charging this through a laptop as it will completely drain it very quickly, this would only be usefully for those with a desktop computer, however you can also charge it through a wall USB outlet, if you do the charging time is significantly lower at around 5 hours if you use a 2 Amp wall outlet charger which you get with some tablets, i tend to just leave this portable power bank on charge over night, this is a very big capacity product so don't be put off by the long charging times because this power bank needs it.

Some positives which i like with this power bank are:

- 2 USB outlets so you can charge multiple devices at the same time
- Remaining capacity indicator
- Large Capacity
- Has the smart charging technology
- Modern and compact

Overall, i feel that this is a really great product, for the price it is a very high quality power bank which offers a very high capacity, it cannot be faulted in any way.

Highly Recommended - 5/5
on 27 April 2016
The device charges my I-phone 6 multiple times at a good rate before losing charge which is what I brought it for. However takes around 7-8 hours to charge the Power Bank fully, however do not be put off by this long charge time as it is a large capacity power bank and therefore long charge times are to be expected. I charge mine overnight and it is fully charged by the morning. One thing it does not come with is a charger hence the 4* rating instead of 5*, therefore I use an old android phone charger which seems to work fine.

The device is made out of a premium feel aluminium alloy material and has a silver and white colour scheme which makes the device look good in my personal opinion.

I received the device on time, and it was securely packaged with no damage upon opening.
on 28 July 2015
Great device capable of charging most modern smartphones multiple times. I took this travelling with me, it's durable and small, and most importantly it managed to charge my Nexus 5 2.5 times before it ran out of juice! I also connected my phone to this power bank while using it as a satnav and it gave me a good 4-6 hours drive time before it ran out of juice! It came with a number of accessories for connecting to a variety of phones.

All in all a great purchase that I would highly recommend.
on 11 March 2015
It was amazing for the first week I was using it alot and I'm using it now but it doesn't want to charge at 2.1 amps anymore and the cable supplied now keeps needing to be wiggled to get it to charge again
on 16 September 2015
If I could give this power bank more than five stars, I absolutely would!

I got the power bank to use at conferences for work, when my mobile phones and recording devices regularly died several times throughout the day. Without those devices, I couldn't run social media, transcribe presentations, or stay in touch with my colleagues. But with this 10000 mAh power bank, I'm never without a charge - even if I need to power up two devices at once!

The power bank arrived packaged in a classy cardboard box to keep it safe. Visually, the bank is an impressive dark grey, anodized-looking metal finish. It's compact enough to fit easily into a conference bag or even a deep pocket, and feels just heavy enough to be strong without being difficult to carry around. I was able to take the device around for 10-12 hours at a time many days in a row with no difficulty whatsoever, simply by putting it into my small conference bag along with my devices. Each night, I charged the power bank overnight using its accompanying micro-USB cable and a USB-to-AC adapter (not included). This brought the bank to full charge, allowing me to power my devices from it every day.

On a standard day, I charged a mostly-depleted iPhone 6 twice, a mostly-depleted HTC Desire 610 once, and a fully-depleted simple voice recorder once - and the power bank still had power remaining after those charges. The charging was quite rapid, too, often completing within a single (60- to 90-minute) conference session.

Note to users: don't forget to bring whatever charging cables you need for your devices. And don't make the mistake of forgetting the micro-USB cable you need to charge this power bank, either! But as long as you remember to bring what you need, this power bank will make you very happy. I know I certainly won't go anywhere for business or pleasure without it again, and my office will be purchasing more for my colleagues to use!
on 10 September 2015
I keep this power bank in my bag in case my phone dies, having tested this power bank my Samsung S3. it has managed to charge 50% in an hour which is pretty standard. It’s slightly on the heavy side than I was expecting but this is probably because of the aluminium case. The finishing of the case feels quite rough. However, it does the job i need it to do.

The two USB ports comes very handy as my friend can charge their phones at the same time. Overall I am happy with this product.
on 8 September 2015
*****Please note, this product was provided to me as a free sample to review - in no way has this influenced my review of the product below*****

***Packaging***
The box clearly stated the product and also shows details on the back of the technological products compatible with this external battery which is quite helpful

***Inside The Box***
Opening the box - the external battery is simply inside with the manual and its micro USB charger cable (20 cm) - no AC adapter included - so if you when you charge the battery - it can be used with a plug adapter (recommended 5V 1A-2A output)

However - according to the manual - there should be a micro USB to 30-pin adapter and a micro USB charger cable (60 cm) which was not supplied

I think this should be changed in order to avoid misleading customers

***Appearance & Portability***
The external battery looks pretty solid. It's a decent size in terms of weight but not great for portability for charging small devices in regards to many other external batteries out there

Quite chunky in the hand which highlights how big the battery is inside

Definitely ideal if you are travelling on a long journey and have multiple devices to charge

There are 2 USB ports, micro USB port, power indicator lights and power button

Obviously having the 2 USB ports is very handy as two devices can be charged at the same time and the micro USB is there to charge the external battery when it's run out of juice

The power indicator lights show the estimated power left on the battery - with each light representing 25% of battery - which is explained in the manual

***Battery Testing***

The battery given to me had about 3 indicator lights on so it was charged to full prior to testing

However - to do a full battery test using an iPhone 5S - I charged the external battery first

This took a very long time - estimated time around 5-7 hours just to get it to full battery charge, from 3 indicator light to 4 indicator lights- which was pretty annoying to me

For the battery test - I drained my iPhone 5S to 0% - and charged to full and measured the time taken for the battery to charge the phone to 100; this was done over a couple days

When the external battery finally ran out of juice - it charged my iPhone almost 4.5 times, with each 0%-100% charge taking under 2.5 hours

So I was impressed with the speed of charge for my iPhone

I charged the external battery from 0% to 100% (according to the indicator lights) - this time, it took just over 6.5 hours - which was fairly reasonable for me

***Overall verdict***

Pros:
-pretty solid and well-made external battery pack
-very useful for those undertake long journey and/or regularly use multiple mobile devices and technological products that need charging
-2 USB ports - great for charging more than one device
-10000mAh battery - can charge many products to 100% with spare battery leftover

Downsides:
-the weight of the product (too big for me - personal preference!)
-the initial time taken to charge to battery to full prior to testing
-misleading accessory details in the user manual

***I do recommend this product as it is great for the price and charges devices fairly speedily!***
on 25 October 2015
My brother has to spend a lot of time in the hospital so this is very handy to keep his tablet powered up for long periods of time. I bet we'll be seeing universal batteries like this in the future that power laptops as well as anything else.
on 31 July 2015
This power pack is fantastic for us!! On a long plane journey it gives us extra power to watch 3 films in total on my tablet, making the flight totally bearable!! When recording a wedding on my tablet I also was able to plug in my power pack giving me so much more badly needed power! A brillant concept at a really great price. We love it!!