on 19 September 2014
I had three xbox ones from Amazon in a week all faulty. Ended up getting one from high street retailer instead and it has worked flawlessly. Xbox one is amazing and I would recommend buying but maybe not from amazin
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2014
I have been waiting and waiting to order the Xbox One. I wish i hadn't waited. Unbelievable product from Microsoft. I ordered this on Saturday afternoon and paid extra for it to come on Sunday. It came around lunch time on the Sunday and i have played it for about 30 hours already. Just need to remember to go to bed. I have also connected my Virgin Tivo box to the Xbox and can switch between the tivo and xbox using voice commands, quality feature. I'm yet to use the Blu-ray player function but expect it to be as high quality as the rest of the console.
on 1 February 2017
Having ordered this back in September 2014, I figured I'd finally write a product review. I have never used a PS3 or a PS4, so I will not make a comparison between them. But having grown up on an Xbox 360, an Xbox One was the next step for me, regardless of other reviews & specifications.

The Kinect is such an awesome thing to have for a lazy individual like myself, however if you have a strong accent, like myself you will feel like you're talking to yourself sometimes (well, I guess you already are anyhow).

Plays games very smooth, the interface is very nice & it's easy and fast to use. I also like the fact that you can game share with your friends, you can pretty much take it in turns to buy games with a friend, you can buy one for £50, and they can buy another for £50, and you can both play the same game at the same time.. Which would be a saving cost of £100 (game sharing does mean giving the friend access to your account).

One thing I will add, although this is now fixed - when I did originally buy my Xbox One from Amazon it had the 'green loading screen of death' issue, in which Amazon assisted me and got me a new Xbox One sent ASAP.

Very pleased.
on 10 November 2014
brilliant. the graphics are really good compared to the 360 which we had prior. now we have the advanced warfare too its even better. for gaming chat my son thinks this is better over the ps3/4 as we used to have ps3 and it kept updating wrong and eventually we gave up sending it away to be fixed by sony. my son has used the ps4 at friends houses but prefers xbox. and we are very happy with the choice.
on 15 October 2014
The Xbox One is definitely a far superior gaming console to the Xbox 360. Better graphics and more user friendly. A few initial problems setting up but Microsoft support soon sorted these out. Very nice bundle with the Call of Duty Ghosts and Titanfall. Well worth that bit extra to purchase the Kinect - nice feature where you can scan barcodes rather than type in 25-digit code (saves loads of time)
on 12 October 2014
XBOX ONE is a must have.
REASON.
1. Gaming feels great.
2. if you have sky tv then you can tell it to change channel using your voice.
3. turn it on with your voice.
4.built in DVR.
5.AND LOTS MORE
on 16 November 2014
Arrived quickly and as described and in perfect condition

Very pleased with this product
on 18 September 2014
Better then ps4
on 23 September 2014
Didn't arrive on time and no Call of Duty included !!!!
on 17 October 2014