on 1 October 2014
It comes in a packet, unsealed, as an original rainbow loom product. I have an original one which has the brand stamped on it. This is a copy it is cheap and does the job but it feels weak and I'm afraid it might snap if I do any complicated patterns.
on 10 October 2014
This is so much better tham the plastic ones, I have gone through 3 plastic hooks. I would recommend to any Loom Artist to use the metal hook for your product rather than the plastics.
on 31 January 2017
Good hook and helped my daughter with her bands
on 7 May 2015
This tool was so much easier for my daughter to do bracelets with as this didn't break like the plastic ones she has gotten with bands or in a set
on 19 January 2015
This metal hook is brill! I previously had had plastic hooks but all three broke! This hook takes all the looming I do and doesn't show any signs of breaking! Good value too!
on 17 January 2017
works well
on 27 December 2016
lasted ages
on 8 October 2014
Great hook. My plastic hook snapped as I was making loom bands with my daughter. Perfect for making great loom bands and very sturdy at a fraction of the price of a rainbow loom hook
on 15 November 2015
Daughter loves this - much better than the free plastic hooks
on 6 October 2014
Product is sturdy and satisfactory.
However I have waited 3 weeks for it to arrive!!! Also description states, "Stocked and sent straight from the U.K.".
I'm sorry what?? My packaged arrived with Chinese postage labels and a Chinese return address. I dont know what part of the U.K. China is in, but I think our Government need to know!!
This IS NOT A UK SELLER!!