on 11 August 2014
Cheap but probably one of the better loom band hooks you can buy (believe me, you will need a metal one as plastic ones bend and break eventually). Comes with the optional chain-stitch tool / cap.

Super quick delivery too (next day)
on 8 August 2014
A must for looming fans. The hook is nice and sturdy and doesn't bend like the plastic ones.
This hook works well.

It is much stronger than the plastic ones, which have a tendency to snap. I'm not concerned that this is going to happen to this one. It appears to be high quality and have the ability to withstand a fair amount. Ultimately in the long term, this metal hook will save a lot of money because you won't need to keep replacing it!

Recommended.
on 5 September 2014
good tool. A lot better than the flimsy plastic ones. I have taken one star off because the hook is not quite as good at picking up the bands as the plastic ones. I think this is because the hook is shallower. This means that the bands can fall off the hook as you try to pull them up.
on 5 November 2014
I bought this for 99p and it came quick! I used it for a few days then it snapped. With it being the metal one i though it would of lasted long, but it didnt and i dont know if it is because i am doing more advanced looms with a lot of tension or the product was very poor quality, so the product was great while it lasted!
on 1 October 2014
It comes in a packet, unsealed, as an original rainbow loom product. I have an original one which has the brand stamped on it. This is a copy it is cheap and does the job but it feels weak and I'm afraid it might snap if I do any complicated patterns.
on 30 November 2014
great to use for the designs with alot of bands . found myself snappin the plastic hooks as they couldnt handle the pressure of alot of bands . the only problem is obviously this is thicker at the handle and takes a little time to get a comfy grip
on 29 July 2014
Perfect loom tool came in good time well pleased
on 17 December 2014
looks good its a Christmas present for my 8 year old . im sure she will love it .the colour is great it looks exactly same as picture . her plastic 1s snap all the time so I invested in this little tool
on 11 August 2014
this metal one is easier to use as it does not bend like the plastic ones with the sets.