on 11 September 2014
Charges my HTC One M8, my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, my wife's Galaxy S5, her iPad and kindle all in less than 2 hours. It's silent and doesn't have any unnecessary lights to annoy you. Nor does it get hot. Very impressed for the price.
on 9 October 2014
If you are looking for a decent USB charger that can handle multiple devices and charges FAST, look no further. I've used this thing to charge an iPad, Nexus 7, S4 and bluetooth speaker simultaneously with no problems. The S4 and Nexus charge significantly faster then using original Samsung & Asus chargers respectively. The intelligent sensing really does work and it feels like a decent quality item. No problems with any buzzing for me - this thing is plugged into the wall next to my bed and I don't hear anything. For the price (I paid around £13) - a no-brainer. I have two.
on 25 February 2015
Awsome bit of kit and a life saver for camping ETC, ive charged my ipad, wifes nexus, my HTC one m8 and wifes samsung galaxy s5 several times without having to recharge the unit itself, i have also managed to charge successfully 2 items at the same time.

The LED indicators are great for letting you know how much charge it still has remaining.
on 7 November 2014
This is a very useful device - it saves having lots of various separate charging adaptors plugged into a mains adapter, and charges all my devices - Samsung SG3, iPhone, iPad2 and iPad mini - quickly and safely.
My only criticism is the lack of a mains switch on the device, as I don't like leaving anything live on the mains when it's not being used - to solve this, I have inserted a small in-line mains switch in the mains lead, which works well.
on 22 November 2015
Being able to power a number of devices from a full charge is great. Has added 60-70% charge in my iPhone 5s 3-4 times from a full charge, so has got us out of an issue when out & about using power draining apps/functionality on many an occasion. Whilst I have this & it works, I have no need to renew & establish whether there are better versions out there!
on 23 January 2015
This is powerful enough to supply at least three Raspberry Pis and two sets of USB speakers without brownout to any of them. We use these at Cotswold Raspberry Jam to power our tutorial machines to teach children how to code. The charger takes a standard Figure 8 AC mains power lead - the kind used by kitchen radios, TV set top boxes and hifi separates. This solves the problem of DC power drop-off far away from plugs; if you use a USB extension lead on a standard charger, you will loose power and the Raspberry Pis don't work well. However because of the Fig 8 AC power socket, you can purchase a longer Fig 8 lead and move the charger closer to where you need it - bring the charger right on to your desk and use shorter USB cables to power multiple Raspberry Pis.
on 7 March 2015
I've now been using this for a couple of months and it is brilliant. It charges a Samsung Note10.1, and iPad, a Samsung S3 and an iPhone concurrently and really fast. It is the only charging station I've tried which will do this and I've tried a few with disappointing results. I'm about to order another for my cluster of Raspberry Pi's and assorted USB peripherals
There have been a few reviews which bring reliability into question, but so far this has not been my experience.

If you want the best, this one is recommended.
on 29 November 2014
I bought one of these - it had an average rating of 4.3 over 121 reviews, so I thought it should be good. The first time it charged up fine and charged my mobile about 5 times and an iPOD classic twice. Seemed good enough. Next time I went to use it I found that the micro charging port had fallen into the casing - the item was unusable. I returned it and got prompt refund. The Amazon reviews and ratings seemed pretty good, so I figured I had been unlucky and ordered another. Well, the second one didn't work at all - it just wont charge - it never gets past 1 light (there should be 4) - basically all it can deliver is 25% of a single charge to a Samsung S4 mini - so this one is going back too- hopefully I will get a refund again. So - why the good ratings on Amazon? Well, get this - when I started checking, many of the reviews mentioned charging up to 5 items at a time - well, this item only has 2 USB outlets, so the reviews clearly refer to some other product, then I checked more of the 5 star reviews and guess what? Many of the reviews are for some sort of Kindle cover - nothing at all to do with the item for sale. Basically the 4.3 star average is based on 2 other products. AMAZON GET YOU ACT IN ORDER!! We should be able to rely on the reviews and ratings. In fact several of the reviews that refer to the correct product list the same issues that I have just experienced. I have had an Easy Acc 12000mAh power bank for a few years - it is a bit bigger and slightly more expensive than this item, but it works just fine - so if you want a power bank - give that a try instead.
on 20 October 2014
Doesn't charge at all after two months waste of money. Put it on charge and indicator lights show full within minutes and when used doesn't work for 5 minutes even after a 24 hour charge. I opened the casing and the battery wasn't a 12000mAh but was 6500mAh. How deceitful
on 25 February 2015
When I ordered this, I appreciate quite how small and compact this charger is! It really is small enough to tuck down the back of a desk, or fit in a bag when travelling.

The build quality on this thing is solid: it's got a nice weight to it, and far from the flimsy, lightweight cheap models you can get imported from Hong Kong.

An additional plus is that is uses a standard UK power lead, so you can easily pick up a shorter or longer lead as you need.

"Hey, is there anywhere I can charge my phone?", friends kept asking. So I've currently got mine set up in the living room with various iPhone and micro-USB charging cables. Now I can keep my phone charged easily while watching TV, and friends don't need to worry about running out of battery on their journey home.

10A means that each device charges rapidly, often faster than with the charger supplied by a manufacturer.