on 16 October 2014
This is a fantastic product. I purchased this to get me over camping weekends with cubs as I need to be contactable throughout the whole time. After a weekend over charging the phone the lcd indicator still read 85%. My initial thoughts were that it was broken and couldn't possibly have only lost 15% of it's charge over two nights over charging my phone to full each night. From this thought I did a test and charge my phone every night to see how long it would take to discharge the Powerbank. The answer to the question is 8 nights worth of charging my phone to full. I am very pleased with this Nd would recommend it.
on 4 January 2015
We often rely on phones and/or tablets to keep the little ones occupied e.g. when lying at anchor in rainy weather or when visiting a sit-down restaurant. In such cases, the worst thing that can happen is for one of the kids' devices to run out of battery. Also, when travelling, we rely on our phones quite a lot and having this device means we don't have to go searching for a power socket, when power is running low.

We like this device, in particular, because:
- It has enough real-world capacity to re-charge several devices. Of course, the same could apply to other such products.
- The % capacity indicator is really, really useful. It appears to be accurate to the nearest 1% which is much more useful than a 4 or 5 bar display which, from past experience, only starts dropping when the device is close to empty. For me, this makes this specific product stand out above others by far.
- It seems to be well made, has a soft / premium feel to it.

There aren't any negatives, although the following may be considerations for you:
- It is relatively large i.e. too large for a shirt pocket, but fits comfortably in an inner jacket pocket. But, that is a consequence of having such a large capacity, so you cannot blame the product for that.
- It has only two outputs. Again, not a negative, but a third would make it even better.

Overall, I am happy that I decided to buy this model above other alternatives and would not hesitate to recommend it to others looking for a large capacity power bank as well.
on 14 October 2014
I bought this to use when sailing because my iPad will no longer charge from the old (car-type) cigarette lighter. I need my iPad to work so that we can keep in touch with home, and get the sailing weather forecasts. I charged the unit at home to get a 100% charge before use as I had read that that is a good idea. Then at intervals when we were in port in Greece, and also off the 12 volt battery using the same old car cigarette lighter. It worked very well, even charging my iPod when it only had 1% of charge left. It was only able to charge the iPad twice on one charge.
It's nicely made , and feels good in the hand.
on 27 October 2014
Great device although the size is a bit bigger than what I expected. There should be a picture of the device with a hand holding the device to give a clearer idea to customer about the size of the device
on 10 August 2015
This power pack was absolutely brilliant, it was definitely a life saver for me while i was travelling in New Zealand. When travelling and staying in hostels you never know if you'll get access to a plug socket to charge your accessories. This power pack charges two devices at a time, it will charge my iphone 10 times and my Ipad 2 times.
Whats also great about this device is its accessories, as while i was away at a wedding on the beach the sound system failed and i was able to power portable speakers so the bride could walk to the groom with music.
Do be prepared though it takes a while to charge up, i would recomend using an iPad plug or one of the same voltage/amps to charge it faster.
I have actually purchased two of these, as one was a present for my dad (he absolutely loves it too) and one for me after seeing how pleased he was with it.
on 16 June 2015
Fantastic power bank. Massive capacity means I can charge anything that I have. On a daily basis, I use it to charge my phone, e-cig, smart watch. I also use it to recharge my rechargable AA batteries and iPad about once a week. I have combined this with a Portapow 15W solar panel and its great. When I am out, the solar panel charges the battery. When I am home, I can charge the aforementioned devices. You can charge the power bank while its charging other devices. On a negative note, its a bit on the heavy side which you would expect from something with its capacity. I never take it out of the house so its not an issue for me but maybe an issue for you if you want to keep it in your back pack etc. Would be better if it had 3 outputs rather than just 2 but that is just a minor point. The overall build quality and feel in your hand are great. The power bank feel very sturdy. It is always cool to touch whether its being charged and charging a device.
on 22 July 2015
After spending some time looking at various products I settled on the EasyAcc 20000mAh Dual USB Battery and I am glad I did. It is a great size and perfect for someone who travels a lot or even notices that their phone runs out of battery before the day is out and is unable to charge in work or in a car. It's a tiny bit wider than iPhone 6 and about an inch longer so it isn't too bulky or too heavy to carry around. I'd expect to charge the iPhone 6 at least 8-10 times on one battery charge (depending on the percentage you started charging at). It uses about 8% of the EasyAcc 20000 per charge when iPhone 6 is less than 20% so you can get a lot of phone recharges off the one EasyAcc charge. The digital display is excellent as without it you'd never know how much battery is left and you will always be wondering when you leave home if you will have enough power to charge. I initially purchased this for an upcoming trip to Australia for recharging the kids iPods and our iPhones while we are travelling there and I know this will do the job.
I didn't purchase the extra battery as it comes with a charging cable and I use the iPhone plug to connect the cable to. It takes a good day to charge fully but it is expected considering the power of the device - again the digital display works wonders here as you can see for yourself how much charge is left so you have less change of over charging.
I'd certainly recommend the product and glad I purchased.
on 16 February 2016
This product its really is one of the best products its just so great the quality feels amazing and it never makes you regret for why you bought it trust me this is what you need dont even think about going to somewhere ells. i love you easyacc please give me more of this
on 12 June 2016
Not good not reliable at all for mobile phones.
I have tested on samsung Note 4, samsung J5, HTC ONE , LG G-4, Samsung Tablet and this power bank failed.
The percentage comes from 100% to 70 or 60% but the device battery still is 8%.
This power bank has no fast charging option and it works very weak like a useless device.
Completely not for any kind of mobile phones.
on 18 June 2015
Bought this for use while motorcycle camping but never really got chance to use it. Loaned it to a friend as a back up for charging various devices while touring europe on his bike. Apparantly it ended up being a lifesaver and kept his iphone and two bike intercoms running for two weeks. It came back with 20% charge left on it but my mate wont give it back.
Buy one as they are very good, do not lend it to anyone!