on 1 September 2014
Good value for money, battery life very good, H.D. screen really good, the only fault I can find is the sound volume is very low, so headphones required. It has two cameras (rear 3 megapixels BUT no flash for low light conditions) front: .3 megapixels (OK for Skype). Internal memory 8 gig. but 4 of these taken up by operating system. So I fitted a 16 gig memory card so you store all your apps on it. You can print off it with a HP wireless printer via HP e.print. Have installed Adobe 11 so I can read PDF documents. It has no GPS so google maps are no good if you are lost. (Back to my Samsung Galaxy for that) Generally speaking it OK. But a full blown
laptop it isn't (functionality) More of a smart phone upgrade without voice or text comms. But it easier than laptop hump around.
on 22 July 2014
Amazing tablet for the money. Easily runs GTA San Andreas. Very fast web browser. Camera is not much to speak of. But for 60 pounds this is an incredible tablet. I can't recommend it highly enough.

UPDATE: Just got back from a week camping. Battery life on this is great. Let the kids watch 2 films, did a little bit of work, left idle for most of the week, got home with the battery still on 85%!! It must use about 1% to idle for a week. t is a great purchase :)
on 8 August 2014
Excellent, everything you would expect from a tablet. I search through loads before deciding on this one because of other people's reviews, wasn't disappointed. I recommend to anybody wanting a tablet buy this one.
on 28 August 2014
Amazing tablet for the price. Quick, responsive, clear screen, dual camera & space to increase memory via a micro SD card (upto 32gb). Excellent for Skype, Excellent for Games & Excellent for watching TV, Netflix, iPlayer & Amazon (Love film). If you have to buy a tablet each for your whole family this makes it very affordable, compared to apple products & you or they won't be disappointed!
on 26 September 2014
Okay so, I've owned a few cheap tablets and have some good, some bad, so have a good comparison. I am a web designer and bought this so I could test websites on the screen format.

1) this isn't an iPad HOWEVER,...
2) this is a slick device and just as quick in my opinion/experience
3) the widescreen format I find a bit odd. If you're going to be watching movies you'll love it (am I the only one who uses these things for work??)
4) the battery life is incredible/interesting. For constant use, we get around 3-4hrs out of it however, the stand-by, oh the stand-by, is AMAZING. I left this thing on the side for a week and it still had 88% battery remaining. It just goes ON and ON and ON. If you're not going to be playing games on this, you can pick it up and use it a bit throughout a week without worry. It charges in a couple of hours too.
5) It is light. Very light.
6) the screen isn't brilliant, as other reviews have noted and whilst adequate, not quite as sharp as it could be. The viewing angles aren't huge (but then, do they need to be?). On initial start up the screen looked a bit large print but, a quick install of Nova Launcher, which I use anyway, and a reset of the icon size/rows/columns brought it back in line and it looks great.

To sum this up quickly, it's fast and light with an okay screen, an okay work time, AMAZING standby time and performs very well.
on 19 August 2014
Received this tablet ahead of estimated delivery date 😃 it was packaged well. I've been searching for a tablet to suit my needs for ages and having read positive reviews decided to purchase ... Very happy I did !!! Not had any problems whatsoever yet and don't expect any !!
on 21 September 2014
It is a fab tablet for all to use , The screen is ok , sound naff till you use earphones or Bluetooth , I can get bt sports films use external mouse /keyboard For the price its awesome . superb apps all free .Now have three and it works in Spain
on 8 August 2014
Decided to go with this device and what can i say! i would pay double for it.

Its so speedy!! 2D games run brilliantly plenty of 3D games run also!, opening and closing apps is amazingly fast and browsing is a breeze, battery life isn't so good BUT what device is these days, 1% drop every 5 to 10 minutes which isn't so bad.

The screen is outstanding the viewing angles are pretty good!, already watched a few movies and read a book.

It get a bit warm in the corner which i have been worrying about BUT this must be normal, its just warm not hot.

Its a must buy.

UPDATE: The battery is actually OUTSTANDING, i think it charges over 100% for some reason because yesterday i watch 2 movies used some apps did some browsing and the battery didn't even go below 100%!!! i put it back on charge when i went to sleep the blue light lit.
on 25 December 2014
This was not a good buying experience in any way. I thought I'd ordered one of these and I received 2. One box was totally trashed and opened so I returned it. To be fair the return was painless. The one I kept was opened as a gift today, Christmas Day, and it didn't work, very disappointing! I'd like to say something positive but this has been a miserable experience and I'll buy electronic equipment locally in future.
on 7 September 2014
I give it 3 stars 'cause of the screen resolution and the text is not smooth and the volume is very low other than that it's alright but not great, good value for what you paid for it, love the size and I would recommend it to anyone.