on 29 September 2014
Just what I wanted and arrived when expected.was in perfect working order very delighted with the product and worth the price.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 30 January 2016
This watch was bought for my daughter aged 7, the watch is of excellent quality for the price, it arrived well early than expected. It was packaged well. The watch itself is Quartz, the dial has colourful numbers and can be easily read, the strap is made of a rubber material so is waterproof, I cannot say that the watch itself is waterproof, but for under £2.50 you cannot fault this one bit, I think this is of excellent value and my kid loves it. It was sent over from The Netherlands by first class mail and arrived 20 days before it was due. Overall great.
on 11 January 2016
Well the watch itself is OK but it stopped working, I'm presuming that the battery is flat. I will get it replaced and see what happens. I bought one of these for my Granddaughter and she was thrilled with it, I wore it for about a week before I let her have it to see how it performed and t was great. I then got one for myself and it hasn't worked properly since it arrived - for the price of it I suppose it's the luck of the draw. It would cost me more to return it.
on 26 November 2016
Happy with this watch, bought as a present. Looks better than the pictures, seems pretty well made. In the pictures, the colours of the numbers look slightly different to the strap colours, but in reality they match perfectly. Seller was great as well, had to contact as it didn't arrive on time, but they offered a refund or if I wanted to wait a bit longer, which I did. Watch came about 5 days later, so no major problem.
on 29 July 2015
Arrived quickly from China, sturdy, tho HUGE. I bought it for my 7yr old niece, it says in description a girl's watch, no way will it fit her. It's so big would probably be better hung on the wall. Seems well made, working when it arrived so no idea how long batteries have been operating or how much longer they will last, haven't checked it yet to see whether batteries can actually be accessed & changed, hope so. Wondering if I should give it to an adult instead. Very good price tho, could always give to the village fete for the raffle.
on 13 October 2017
Good delivery time. Looks as described the only unfortunate thing is it's advertised girls watch but it's adult? An a lot bigger than the picture gives credit for and this was a gift for a 7year old. The design is defiantly in my opinion more girly so that's why I gave 4stars as I think that should be stated but for the price it's great value!
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 8 September 2015
I bought this watch for one of our younger nieces, who are prone to breaking her previous watches, its colourful and pretty time piece. The quality looks OK. It has a nice large dial that should be easy to read. The watch strap is good and wears well and should not dig into your wrist. This is a nice and pleasant time piece should be fun to wear.
on 11 April 2016
Fabulous watch. Great colours and visible.I can read without screwing my eyes up!! Took a while to come but well worth the wait. A bargain as well have seen in many mailings at twice or more the cost.
on 22 August 2016
Lovely watch my daughter is just learning to tell the time, big face so she can see it a little big around the wrist but she doesn't mind, great thanks.
on 17 January 2015
I have been wearing this most days for some months now and it is just as new. I keeps time well and is very comfortable. The colours vary slightly to the one shown - and in places remind me of plasticine after you have been mixing the colours for a while. But it is bright and cheerful and very good value.