Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.21

on 25 July 2014
set of four short stories, all with M/F/M scenes.

these stories are short, the whole box set is just shy of 400 pages, but they pack a punch.

The thing i will say, the first two books have scenes with all three main characters, BUT its very obvious that these scenes will be a one time only thing. The female in each book has a substantial "thing" for one main male character.

the other two books, its very clear that these will NOT be one time only things!

I am a big fan of multi partner books, and these, for the length they are and the price this set is, are a darn good deal. Nothing too complicated, or brain taxing, just hot stemay stories!

If you havent read any multi partner stories before, this would be a good set to try it!
on 27 June 2014
i had high expectations when i bought this and i was so not disappointed great storylines in all them and totally hot and steamy Great book and certainly worth the price!
on 19 July 2014
Down and Dirty was very hot, I was not disappointed with any of the stories. If you like to read something erotic and hot then this is one for you, and deserves the five stars.
on 21 September 2014
This is a great bundle and fantastic value for money. The four stories are short, romantic and steamy. Great to pass a bit of time, perfect for travelling or as a holiday read!
on 30 July 2014
Very hot set of short stories... read quite easily in a day. Would recommend this book, I would be interested in reading other material from the authors...
on 21 July 2014
Good ready little bit of fun in this book enjoyed these books. A change from the normal a bit of fantasy
on 13 August 2014
This is a book which I think had a mixture of some good bits and some bad - unfortunately I think it is one of those books that you would have to read yourself to find out what you think. I read the other reviews and felt they were indifferent too
on 12 October 2014
I simply could not put it down. Compelling reading it pulled me along every twist and turn of its beautiful storyline. This amazing story is so well written it wrings every bit of emotion from the reader. A fabulous book. Thank you sooo much
on 9 October 2014
i have given this rating simply because the book has not appeared on my Kindle. This seems to be the only way I can bring the matter to your attention. I have not been able to determine whether or not my Amazon Mastercard has been debited
on 1 September 2014
Not a bad selection of stories, all pretty hot and sizzling in the right places. My only reservation is the the action it is a bit 'samey' despite which, each is well told and an enjoyable read.