Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£5.16+ £1.26 shipping

on 6 July 2015
what deal the amount of tunes which where up there in the day and few i have never heard before.
Three cds, 2 of them are pumping nearly all the way through and the other, more than half the cd
Would i recommend "yes" for money you pay an absolute bargin
on 12 June 2017
I am pleased with my purchase.. what I expected and does the job fine, so no complaints from me.. thanks.
on 29 August 2014
Really good cd if you like this type of music. I bought this for me but my daughters aged 15 and 17 love it too. Great party CD.
on 12 September 2014
A
on 23 August 2014
Love this album, has a great mixture of new and old songs mixed together. Yes it does have a few of the "same old" songs on there but they never tire!!
on 9 August 2014
A must buy!.. I cant turn it off.. Or sit still! Lol
on 30 August 2014
I recently bought this masterpiece and I even got it two days earlier than I should have.
Right now I can't get any further with my day because I AM STUCK LISTENING TO THESE SONGS.

Amazing.

Must buy for house lovers.
on 29 August 2014
Quite possibly one of the best dance cd's I have ever bought!! The mixing of new and old tunes is phenomenal! CD 1 & 2 are my favourites!!
on 27 October 2015
I'm an old school clubber, so pretty much have every dance/garage/house cd going as downloads weren't around so much then. Disc one and two are ok, alot of the old stuff which may appeal to youngsters, but disc three made it worth the money with a few tracks I'd never heard before.
on 12 August 2015
Love this cd there are some banging tunes on it and I would say for any age group to my granddaughter who is four loves it my 25yr old son loves it to and then of course there is me and I think ITS WICKED!!!!!