Price:£0.94

on 2 July 2014
Really innovative skating game, crisp graphics and smooth as silk gameplay on the kindle. Yes there is a learning curve with the controls but I find that refreshing with a tablet game where so many others are far too easy and not challenging enough.

My only criticism would be the lack of extra parks and customisable options available "out of the box", the point system seems very frugal and would take forever to earn enough without resorting to paying real money, I understand this is a free game and the devs need to make their money somehow but just one more park or board design would be appreciated I think.

Overall though, well done True Axis for bringing something new to the ever expanding flood of mobile games, I look forward to future updates.
on 29 June 2014
The game is utterly amazaing if you like skating games this one is for you. You her to play as a skateboard and do some amazing tricks. But the only problem is your locked in 1 area maeby they could change it so you can free roam but all in all it was ausome
This is a pretty good game!

The graphics are good, and the way in which you do tricks seems to be correct in terms of how you would do them in real life. It is a frustrating game, but with a bit of patience it is possible to master and have a lot of fun with.

The controls are a little awkward, but they ate something that you get used to.

A well designed app - recommended.
on 28 June 2014
I am enjoying this. I really think that with a few tweaks to the model, this will be a game that is possible to master. Right now it's fun enough, especially if you are or have been a skater, but there is just a bit too much sketchyness and randomness in how the deck ends up during a trick. It is very hard, for instance, to really pull the trick you want, if it's much more complex than a heel or kickflip.

I do think that the engine they made is capable of a bit more accuracy, and I'll be looking forward to how it goes in the future.

I'd say this is a least worth a try for people that love flippy skating!

Oh and rails seem to be impossible, for me at least...possible I just need practice.

Anyway, I've had fun with it.

Thanks!
This game is great. It is the best skateboarding game on kindle. But it is hard. Tip: for the first kick flip mission you can only spin the board round once or it doesn't count.
on 4 July 2014
I think this game is EPIC!! the controlled went as hard as people think wance you get used to them it's very fun I completely without question would recommend this to people who like skate 3 and Mike v skateboard party game it's epic and it's free to its great
on 29 June 2014
True skate is one of the best skate boarding games on tablet but could well do with cross device synchronization. I first bought True Skate on my samsung galaxy smart phone and I purchased most of the additional skateparks. I then found it was available on Kindle. I downloaded it and synced my account but the purchases haven't crossed over with my account. Still a great game, just a shame I can't use what I paid for.
on 29 June 2014
Great it's amazing I would recommend it to everyone. The best game ever and I'm 14. It looks so realistic and great quality pictures
on 3 July 2014
To play this game was awesome and it was free I got it yesterday and I think the controls are amazing best skateboarding game ever
on 27 June 2014
A pretty good touch skateboarding game.
I partially agree with other reviews, the controls are a little tricky. But nowhere near as bad as it's suggested.

With a bit of practice you'll get the hang of it.

Not the best skateboarding game ever, but still an enjoyable 15 mins every now and again.