on 18 December 2014
Upon buying my Tab S I went for a cheap case to keep it protected for the mean time but it was very heavy and took away one of the tablets main features...it's thinness and premium feel. This case certainly addressed my issues with my previous case and makes it feel like the quality premium device it is the fact it's a book cover style case means the screen is always protected when I'm not using the tablet as it's closed over. Very good quality
on 7 August 2014
Absolutely love this item.

The tab should come with one of these as standard. Really light weight but protects the screen - It's a strong shield with a bronze / brown finish perfectly matching the dimensions of the tab in style and colour. It clips on to the tab securely - if you want you can hold the device by the cover and with the knowledge the tab will not come loose.

The only negative is that it cannot be used as a stand but is that really necessary as the tab isn't heavy and can easily be used handheld or laid flat on a surface.

It is primarily a screen protector but it is a superb thing and I'm more than happy with the purchase.
A cheap and cheerful cover. It clips into the back of the tablet where there are 2 holes designed for this type of cover. It needs a firm press to get them engaged. Once in place the cover flips around to protect the screen and switch the screen off. When in use it folds under itself and tucks out of the way.

Be advised: This gives no side or rear protection. It is simply a screen cover
on 12 August 2015
The cover seems a little flimsy but it protects the screen just fine. To be totally honest if you place your tablet in any other position that laying flat the cover is just going to flip open. There's no integrated stand like the Apple Smart Case which is a bit disappointing but all-in-all it's a satisfactory accessory. It protects the front of my device without adding any bulk.
on 25 August 2015
Really god screen protector and compliments the slim design of the tab s fantastically as you'd expect. It's easy to attach too and very secure once on.
Downsides - It doesn't work as a stand and if you're packing it for travelling g it might be worth investing in a sleeve cover to protect the rear, sides and camera lense of the tablet.
Overall very pleased and worth the money.
on 8 May 2015
I would have preferred my expensive device to be more enclosed. Furthermore, whilst holding it I am accidentally pressing on unintended buttons, taking me off pages. I have got around this by turning the case around so my left hand is holding the side of the device which has no buttons. But for the price, I suppose you can't grumble.
on 28 November 2015
Does what it says.. clips into the back, protects screen, maintains small and light form factor, only downside is doesn't allow any positioning, and needs to be removed to fit into my keyboard stand but only takes seconds to clip on and off.
on 1 October 2014
A very nice cover which adds little weight to the tablet.
If you are a butterfingers this is probably not for you as it would offer little protection if the tablet were dropped.
I wanted light and quality and this fits the bill.
on 20 July 2016
4 star because its ok. The chief benefit is its relative lightness in comparison to other cases. The buckle fastening seems to be sturdy, to the point of being difficult to take off. The cover protects the display from being scratched but the rear metal case is not covered.
I bought this case so i could put the tablet in my travel bag and keep overall weight down. On the negative side lacks a stand and wish it could be lighter still.
I think i paid under £4 as an add-on , so hard to grumbe.
on 30 August 2014
Good quality. Be careful that you don't damage you tablet when pressing in the studs, they are tight. It does it's job and protects the screen but considering what you get for £28 odd someone's making a killing.