on 3 August 2014
I pre-ordered this set as I specifically wanted to read the novella by Madelynne Ellis. I hadn't read anything by any of the other authors listed but I do like a cheeky romp (or three) on my kindle so I was expecting to enjoy them.

I certainly did! There was a huge range of writing styles and the story content varied from outright raunch (fans self at the memory) to a more straight-forward love story, although in a far from ordinary setting. I hate giving spoilers but I don't think anyone who enjoys erotic fiction would be disappointed to own this collection.

I shall be investigating more work by all of the writers as there wasn't one story I didn't enjoy.
on 22 July 2014
Not finished the whole set but so far it's a great read, Especially loved Remastered, Madelynne Ellis, it's a taster introduction too another hot rocker from her Black Halo band, Spook is hot, and kinky as rock stars should be, this novella definitely leaves you wanting to read more and find out why Spook is the way he is! Recommended
on 10 October 2014
No Limits by Kate Pearce is just about the hottest thing I have EVER read ! Anyone would have to be dead from the waist down not to have stirrings in the nether regions while reading that! That story alone is well worth the purchase price,but with some of the others the reader is left high and dry not having the conclusion as they are not an intact novella Have to pay for more parts ,or wait for them to be released PS Having read more short story collections since writing this review,this book is head and shoulders above the others,would give it 10 stars if poss !
on 30 July 2014
This is a collection of stories from some of the hottest names in erotic fiction and at this amazingly low introductory price a must read . This is an anthology with a quite diverse range of stories but the one thing they do all have in common is heat! A simply fabulous way to try new authors and hopefully discover a brand new favourite but I'm sure most of the names featured here will be ones romance readers are already quite familiar with. Whilst these stories may not be the longest they are nevertheless full length satisfying stories and not just a tease or first chapter . Pick this up and prepare to be whisked away into a world filled with romance and lust and then be prepared to put all else on hold as you won't want to put this book down !
There are so many stories here that it would be a waste of time to review each one individually but I will mention one or two that for this reader stood out. I have read contemporary stories by Joey W Hill but this was my first one by her that features her Vampire Queen world and as I'm a huge fan of paranormal romance then it's a well overdue introduction. Carrie Ann Ryan is an old favourite of mine and I virtually inhale her werewolf stories so this contemporary story by her was quite a revelation and is an insight into her Montgomery Ink series . Madelynne Ellis was a new name to me I must confess but Kate Pearce and Portia De Costa are authors who I have previously seen highly recommended so I loved the opportunity to sample their work . Marie Harte always has a unique story to tell and Jennifer Leeland was a new author for me to discover. There's just such a wealth of talent there that it's very hard.to just pick out one or two names .
This is a seriously sexy read and I feel some of the exploits might just take some readers out of their comfort zone but if you are open minded and content to embrace a world where pleasure and pain can happily exist side by side then you will love this anthology. Have a cold shower on standby and dive into these stories and you just might discover your own Dom!
on 30 September 2014
I loved this book, yes there was typos but who cares when the stories have grabbed you & taken you to their world! I already knew all these authors except Sasha White & I'm glad I know her now. the stories are short & easy to read, some leave you wanting more some don't but all are enjoyable. so enjoy!
on 2 March 2015
I loved the many different ways that each author explored the worlds of both BDSM and powerful women...some who used sex as a way to explore their inner sub, and others for whom sex was a way to feel powerful. I shall be buying many other books from the different authors! I think they will keep me going for quite a while!! I have quite a few friends to recommend this book to, and I'm sure they will be buying other books from the authors within! This book deserved it's five stars, as it kept me gripped and going back to Amazon, to buy other books in the authors' collections! Well done! Collections like these, are a great way to be introduced to many very talented authors! :)
on 2 August 2014
If you like sexy, erotica books/stories then this is the set for you, or an open mind when reading them. I give it five stars because I enjoyed them all, and the authors each deserve five stars.
on 13 September 2014
A very good selection of sexy reads,handy when reading on a kindle to follow up on the next in the series from anyone of these stories
on 9 September 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the ten tales. Great value for. Money. Kept me absorbed the whole week end looking forward to the next.
on 27 October 2014
Very interesting and full of action. Great reads that shows you that love can change your life forever. Well worth reading these books.