on 16 January 2015
Very smart case and eye catching.

Bit disappointed that the pattern is less definitive than the picture shows - the triangles fade into each other more than the picture shows.

Contrary to other reviews, I believe that the quality of the sleeve is great, but I do feel it is a little overpriced for what it is.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 January 2015
A somewhat basic design of sleeve - two pieces of printed neoprene stitched together on two sides and a zip on the other two sides, but very easy to use and effective. With the zip being 2 of the 4 edges, it makes it easy to take the laptop in and out. it's slightly bigger than the slim HP 13", but it's not swamped, it's just roomy enough to make it easy to get the laptop in and out. No struggle to squeeze it in or anything like that.

There is no lining, the inside neoprene is black. No unnecessary bulk or padding, just a thick layer of neoprene to protect the laptop.

Mine is more of a blue-green than the blue of the product image that my monitor displays, but it's not a problem and I really like the modern design.

Please note that I was sent this directly from the supplier in exchange for my unbiased review. I have rated this item as 5-stars as that is my genuine opinion. I would buy this item myself and I would recommend it to a friend. I feel the price at the time of writing this review is reasonable for the product that I received.
on 16 August 2015
Arrived sooner that expected, packing was fine. I don't have a problem with the colour being different as others have.
I really like that it isn't super snug so that I can fit a mouse and even a small notebook in there too.
My laptop has a thin cover and it fits fine.
Great for the price!!
on 30 March 2015
I have returned this item, as unfortunately, the colour in the product photo is not accurate to the physical thing. The image shows the product as being white and blue, while the sleeve I received was a very dull cream & green (more like camo colours).

Have no issue with the item quality, but the image is very misleading. I suggest the seller corrects this to save confusion in future.
on 21 January 2015
Nice creative contempory design. With a subtle colour scheme. Well fitted zip that runs halfway round. Light weight design. Has a new print smell which my son says has the same allure of nail polish. Material appears to be waterproof. Overall pleased with the product.
on 26 January 2015
Product Description is quirky, i'm not sure i agree with this. its a tad boring to be honest and doesn't seem as bright as it does in the picture. The sleeve is light and well padded and does the job for which its intended however if you want stylish maybe choose a different design
on 26 February 2015
Absolutely dissatisfying! The product was filed when packaged which damaged its surface pretty badly. Also instead of this nice white-blue colour what you receive is and awful dirty looking greenish pattern!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 January 2015
Made from trendy neoprene material, the case is a stylish protector from scratches. The stitching and general construction look strong. I love the crystal design. The case zips down the side, to easily access your laptop and avoid scratches from the zip. The zig zag stitching the other sides looks modern, as does the zipper pull. Material has a strong scent which I expect wears off a while after unpacking.
on 28 August 2014
The picture makes the colour look a lot brighter than it is, the white in the top corner is a lot more grey in real life and what looks like blue at the bottom is dark green. Also very thin padding.
on 7 February 2015
Excellent item. Funky design, good fit and good quality. The zip goes all the way down one side as well as along top edge so makes it easy to use. Good value for money. Can't fault anything!