We are being treated here with this four track EP currently on promo. Along with the four great tracks that we have here, as this was recorded live at the O2 we also have some talk before some of the tracks. This is well worth getting especially at the current price of zilch. I will admit that I am not the biggest Manics fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed this and so even if you are not a great fan you may still find yourself pleasantly surprised with this.
on 20 June 2014
I've seen the Manics upwards of 15 times and they never disappoint. As a recording band they equal this. Their longevity is something most other bands of their generation fall short of.

Looking forward to 'Futurology'
on 19 June 2014
Anyone who went to the gig will need no persuading to get this. They'll already know, as I do, that this was one of the best performances of the Manic's career. For the rest of you, it's a chance to hear what you missed out on. And it's free, so no excuses. Click download now!
on 28 June 2014
Before this was released on Amazon I had no idea of the existence of this band, however I am so pleased that I know of them now. I've got a particular taste in music, ranging mainly in the 70s- 80s Rock, and these guys have really made an impression on me. Looking forward to hearing more of them and looking at some of their previous work that I feel I have missed out on. Great band!
on 29 June 2014
The music is great, but the downloading process was far from easy. This was my first multiple MP3 download and, as a result, I was asked to install an Amazon App. I used the link provided and downloaded the only App it directed me to. This turned out to be a App for a mobile devise which, once installed on my laptop, told me I could not use it to download MP3s onto my computer. Only after an email notifying me of my purchase came could I access the FAQs and use them to locate the correct App and download the music.
on 22 June 2014
I was there! The evening was a great reminder of how influential and musical this band are, from the searing lead guitar to that incredible rhythm section - what a band, what music!
on 4 July 2014
Well its been a year since Biigi released his last single and album its been very dry music wise the reason Biigi has been building his new studio and this is the first offering and what a corka it is superb Dance funk with lots of Toe Tapping tunes the way his fans like it .
Also a New Artist on the Factory label Andre who has released his debut LP with Biigi on the Desk and Mastering Give both the albums a go its superb tracks you will love and it looks like Biigi is back to stay also releasing a New Single this week and coming soon the Greatest hits vol1 the first ten years and a Big Bangra Album in aid of the Indian girls Health charity and he wants to gig in europe august in ukraine poland etc Busy boy Biigi b is back..5 stars
on 1 July 2014
As always the MSP excel. Great songs played to brilliant performance. Highly recommend anyone to get this.
If you are a fan, as I am you will know what I mean.
on 21 July 2014
This was an Amaxon freebie, great tracks, especially like the live Suicide Is Painless, and some great interaction verbally with the band between tracks!
on 20 June 2014
In my eyes the manics can do no wrong
Stunning as usual just took me back to the O2 and shook me around then put me down again love it !!!