Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.50

on 3 March 2014
Stunning, if I could rate it any higher I would.
I stumbled on this book a few hours ago and downloaded the free trial, what can I say - a few minutes later the full book was purchased.
Now, three hours on I've finished the story without putting it down once. There's something about it that is incredibly gripping, and the characters are oh so loveable.
I almost feel like I've lost a part of them now I've finished - it had that much of a connection with myself.

Great job, I hope you see this. Words cannot convey how much I loved this story.

on 24 June 2014
I spent ages looking for another book to read until I found this one it only had 1 review which was good.
This was a heart warming beautiful love story between two very likeable characters it was generally well written although it tailed off a bit in the last third of the book.
I liked the passion and sweetness between mellie and Jackson it was real and raw and filled with genuine love for each other.
I'd recommend this book if you like lovely romantic stories.
But with a bit of added passion.
on 16 October 2014
Really well written story, with an unusual plot. I was hooked from the start. It was a lovely story of self discovery and belief. The way the author wrote and described the characters you felt you knew them and formed a bond with them. I will certainly buy more from this author if she continues to write this well. Definitely recommend you 1 click now !!
on 15 October 2014
i loved ths book it was a good old fashioned love story that made me sigh
i really enjoyed the way mellies character progressed throughout the book it was very well written and i read it in a day because i couldnt put it down . now i feel all warm an fuzzy inside. for those of you romantics out there this is must read absolutely heartwarming a definite five stars.
Cant wait for the next book
on 26 October 2014
I found the main characters in this book to be immensely irritating, especially the girl and I can't imagine them getting together in real life.
The author seemed to spend most of the time writing about their sex life i.e. how, where and when, which never varied. The rest of the story could be told in a couple of pages. It was as if the book had been written by a sixteen year old. I stuck with it until the end, but wished I hadn't bothered.
on 16 October 2014
I just wanted to say what a lovely story, it made me feel hungry when she was making all the cakes!!!! is the anymore books by this author? just to let u know I am going to read this book again.
on 23 October 2014
Love story in an unusual environment, fairly well written but not much depth to the characters. However, was an easy read, perfect for the beach.
on 21 February 2015
Don't bother downloading this, Dreadful book. Poorly written - awful characters. Ridiculous & unbelievable storyline. The main character of Mellie was so irritating - disliked her intensely. And the random throwing around of swear words to spice things up was bizarre.
on 11 October 2014
This book was a great read and would highly recommend it.
on 30 October 2014
I really did like this book plenty of story, lots of characters,, bit of drama and a nice happy ending. And I don't have to buy the rest of the series to find out what happens.