on 17 December 2014
My son loves it, though the music does get irritating we just turn the volume down! His hand eye co-ordination has improved, the games are enjoyable and the graphics are good.
on 7 December 2014
My18 month grandson just loves this. He laughs out loud when Iggle Piggle is jumping from stone to stone. This is his favourite bit. I have just got him his own Fire HD6 for Xmas .... madness? not too sure but I know he is going to love it. He had my Fire on the flight from his holiday in October ...... The young ones seem into techy stuff at a very early age but as long as this is not the be all and end all of their world and they have outside interests then i see no harm in it at all.
on 1 March 2016
I thought we would like this but the CBeebies own app is more varied and free. My 2 year old has all the tasks completed in less than 10 minutes and is not very excited by it. And she loves In the Night Garden on TV.
Provided your child does not tap the red icon marked for grownups he or she will love this game.

Tap a character who gets on the Ninky Nonk and has a task to do. When you have done all three tasks next time tap on the Ninky Nonk and everyone climbs on board your child has to tap very fast and the train moves off racing away. Remember to explore each screen but you won't find very much unless I missed something/

There's a red icon on the home page - If anyone touches the red icon, the app demands wifi is reconnected. You then get taken to different websites and it is impossible to get back the Night Garden in order for the child to play.

In the end had to delete the app off the Kindle Fire device and download the game again to get back to the child's play screens. This is not good for a child's esteem. He or she would have had to sit and wait and wait and wait till you sort it out.

Presentation of the game is good, colour is good, music is good but once your child has performed the three tasks and had a look around I reckon he or she will get bored.

A tiny tot younger than three will probably not mind. You can just present the game again in about an hour or so.

If this game had been £5. you would have not liked the words I would have used. Even £3.00 is steep for what you get for your money.
on 17 November 2015
My 20 month old loves this. Especially popping the bubbles on the macca pacca game!
on 1 September 2014
my 10 month old loves seeing this app he can touch the screen bless very cute and easy to use app
on 23 December 2015
I brought this for my 11 month old grandson, who is very forward for his age. I wasn't too keen on getting him "started" on using tablets as I prefur much more one-to-one learning but after just sitting on my lap for a quick 10 minute chill time b4 getting ready for bed, we did 2 of the activities, I then went back to the 1st one and was sooo shocked at how quick he'd picked it up!
He loved it! The songs made him laugh out loud and I think this app will only help educate him further.
Nowadays its all about technology and as long as you time limit young ones, I can't see it as a bad thing.
Defo 10\10
on 31 August 2014
Loads of activities and songs yet simple
on 15 November 2014
BOUGH THIS FOR MY GRANDSON WHO IS JUST UNDER 2 AND HE LOVES IT HE CAN GO THROUGH IT ALL BY HIMSELF AND PICK THE GAMES HE WANTS TO PLAY
on 10 October 2015
3 disc box-set, excellent value for money, my 2 year old Grandson loves them.