on 17 October 2015
Great fun
on 27 April 2015
Not done it yet
on 28 April 2017
Jigsaws with a twist, brilliant
on 5 July 2017
nice construction I expect commodity in time to the logistics very quickly, I hope I will always use it, this is a worthy purchase products here, this is a pleasant shopping.

quality construction, sturdier than i was expecting Special design, perfect quality, nice appearance. I couldn't deny such a good product. these make life so much easier Super fast shipping!
on 26 July 2014
What more can I say about these jigsaws that I haven't said before, they are just fantastic, and I'll keep buying them as long as they are being produced.
on 27 August 2014
I am addicted to these puzzles and even though it was August, I couldn't resist the Christmas Wasgij. Fantastic quality and a brilliant idea.
on 1 December 2014
Excellent as always but beware the labels inside - my first puzzle which I have completed said it was the picture image whereas it was, in fact, the Wasgij. Luckily it didn't matter - just took me longer to do.
on 26 November 2014
I have always brought the Christmas wasgij puzzles and loved them. There are 2 puzzles in the box, one the front cover and the other the solution. The solution is very amusing but I wouldn't tell you what it is. I would highly recommend the puzzles to anyone.
on 20 November 2014
Great puzzle love doing jigsaws but the wasgijs keep your mind more active trying to figure out what the picture is and love the humour of the puzzle great for a wide age range
on 2 July 2014