on 1 December 2014
Excellent as always but beware the labels inside - my first puzzle which I have completed said it was the picture image whereas it was, in fact, the Wasgij. Luckily it didn't matter - just took me longer to do.
on 26 November 2014
I have always brought the Christmas wasgij puzzles and loved them. There are 2 puzzles in the box, one the front cover and the other the solution. The solution is very amusing but I wouldn't tell you what it is. I would highly recommend the puzzles to anyone.
on 26 July 2014
What more can I say about these jigsaws that I haven't said before, they are just fantastic, and I'll keep buying them as long as they are being produced.
on 24 January 2016
Great product,all the family is lining up to borrow the puzzle and do it for themselves. I had not seen the concept of one of the puzzles having secret and the second puzzle giving the solution .. the novelty of it clearly sparks the imagination. Great price/ quality.
on 27 January 2016
Enjoyed the puzzle - picture for the second puzzle was small and not the complete picture - I don't use pictures when doing a puzzle - but maybe difficult if a child is doing it and needs the picture as a reference point
on 27 August 2014
I am addicted to these puzzles and even though it was August, I couldn't resist the Christmas Wasgij. Fantastic quality and a brilliant idea.
on 17 August 2014
Brilliant - had fun completing both jigsaws. I love all the bright colours. The artist does a great job with every puzzle and I am really delighted.
on 21 August 2015
As usual Wasgij puzzles are superbly unique with humour and stress when a part can fit so many places particularly when dealing with the mirroe image techniques. For years it has been a definite hit in the present world for my wife. Thoroughly enjoyable -in particular the earlier issues !
on 1 March 2016
bought by a friend for xmas unfortunately 2 pieces missing such a shame as these are the only jigsaws I do. More so in winter than summer they are excellent. Would recommend them to anyone in fact I pass them on to a housebound person.
on 2 July 2014