Colour: White/Blue|Size: 6GB|Change
Price:£45.27+ £4.89 shipping

on 8 March 2015
I've had this a couple of months now, and I'm glad I got it, I did read forums etc before buying, I would just like to clear up that online gaming is fine no lag what so ever, and it uses about 45-50MB an hour, its watching Youtube and videos (streaming) that uses alot of data.
on 16 February 2015
VERY happy with it. 4g signal in my location is only supposed to be available outside, yet I can get 1 or 2 bars of 4g and a great speed. I work close to a window so only have the Osprey about 8 feet away from me so can't comment on the device when being used at a distance.
on 26 April 2015
I am very pleased with the 'Osprey'. I use it to run my tablet while away caravanning and so far (I've only been using it for 2 weeks) it has behaved impeccably. My only issue is the difficulty of checking the amount of remaining credit / data. I rang EE about this who set up an account for the purpose specifically of checking my balance, but I can't get access to it due to my password not being accepted despite querying this with EE. It'll get sorted out at some point, no doubt. The Osprey itself I recommend.
on 14 January 2015
Brought this for my father in law who was in a hospital with no WiFi access.

Is very good great signal and does not use the data too quick at all.
on 19 October 2014
I am disappointed with this. It seems very poor at acquiring the signal, and then the distance from the user needs to be minimal. So for example, It can show 2 bars of signal strength but produce no connection whatsoever; it is better when connected directly to my PC by USB. I cannot place it by a window to try to get a stronger signal because it will not send the signal across the same room to my PC. When it's working well though, the speed is great. I shall try to find something else more flexible with greater wifi reach such as from Netgear or DLink. It would be good if I could find a proper review commenting on aspects such as the ability to acquire a signal and the likely wifi range within a home.
on 27 July 2015
Works well overall. Happy with the 4g speed and overall reception and ease of use of device. Just make sure you turn it off after you've finished - it is difficult to notice that it is on as you only get an occasional led blink.
on 14 December 2014
Easy to set up was up on line almost immediately and since our LL Broadband is only 1 meg this if blindingly fast. We don't download video or films, just data, so a 6 gig stick lasts us three weeks. Cheaper than broadband by far.
on 7 October 2015
Was sold this at PC world who didn't really explain it to me very well. The device doesn't even stay on. The tech support I bought into was useless and EE support after telling me to take sim card in and out several times, poke the reset button several times etc etc were perplexed and said it must be faulty, Today I got a letter from EE saying my first 20 quid is coming out my bank - it's not as this device is not giving me any internet. I shall be going back to the shop. Wish I had kept with me old lap top and dongle which gets
me on to internet straight away
on 17 February 2015
Haven't been able to get a signal on this device at home or outside. I have good coverage on my phone also on ee so can't understand the problem. I bought this to get my tablet usable on the go but pretty useless.
on 14 March 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by this device. It was easy to set up and gave good speed from the 4G network. I have only been using it for a small number of devices within the home so have no experience of the extent of its WiFi range or how it copes with multiple users. It feels robust and well made so it can probably withstand the odd tumble which often happens with portable equipment. The battery life is acceptable, but in any case it charges, and can be run, off the usual USB type of charger.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price