Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 1 February 2017
I already own a sonicare toothbrush and should have known that the children's version would be good but I wasn't expecting it to be amazing. My daughter loves it and I wish I had bought it sooner. Rechargeable, replaceable heads, replaceable stickers etc all plus points but the thing that's really cool is that it has its own timer and jingle so that your kid can cencentrate on areas for set amounts of time and then when the 1 or 2 mins is up (depending on 2 set modes), it does a congratulatory jingle. It's not loud either which I was worried about when I read the instructuons, just enough to hear and not too long to be annoying. Highly recommend this product
on 26 June 2016
stopped charging after 5 weeks of use. Now come to return it to amazon but it is outside of their returns window, truly dreadful customer service for a frequent amazon shopper and prime member. I now have the hassle of having to contact the manufacturer to gain a replacement. Be aware of this lack of customer service by amazon when buying anything.
on 24 June 2017
Good toothbrush - same quality as the adult ones, which is far better than other makes.

One problem is that it starts out with a brush time of 1 minute, adding more time with each brush. But it takes for ever to build up to 2 minutes... and there is no way to set the duration yourself.

The app isn't that great - the video does encourage to brush properly but the data (charting progress) doesn't link up with the patent section. It's not intuitive, and really easy to accidentally wipe clean your progress.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2017
Bought this for my 6 year old granddaughter who found it good fun. When complemented on the cleanliness of her teeth by the dentist, she proudly told him that she had a sonic toothbrush.
on 30 April 2017
Revolutionized teeth brushing for our two.
on 14 September 2017
Delighted with these, bought gor my 2 eldest children and ended up buying another for my youngest. They loved the personalisation of the stickers. The app has been a great distraction to encourage them to brush for the full 2 mins. Battery lofe also seems great we have got about 6 weeks out of 1 charge brushing twice a day.
on 14 March 2017
6 year old loves this. Bought a smaller head
on 6 June 2017
My daughter love it. Plus app on the tablet making amazing job. No more problems with brushing tooth
on 30 May 2017
Entirely different brushing experience - the kids just love it and makes it so easy to use with the intuitive timer.
on 20 July 2017
The kids heads are extremely soft in my opinion and even the 7+ heads don't brush properly for 11 year old. Brushing results very poor despite twice a day regime.