Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 June 2014
Empress of the Deep I and II were two of the very early games I bought after getting my Kindle Fire HD in 2012 and, for me, they still set the benchmark for these type of games.

I have to say, I still like the graphics in the second one more than this one, however I prefer the gameplay in this third one. The puzzles were easier but there were less hidden object scenes (which I'm beginning to tire of) which was a welcome change.

I think Gogii charge a reasonable price for these games and I get a bit tired of reading grumbles that they should be cheaper. The quality of artwork and programming in these games is worth this and more.
on 3 June 2014
played through the EotD 1 and EotD 2, both of which were brilliant, thought it could get no better, then came no.3. The games has the same pretty graphics, the hidden objects are slightly different from the others, but better and very clever, the mini games are quite simple and not daunting, if you get stuck, there are not only hints but maps and a walk through, which Itend to use first time through the game. If you have tried the other two, don't miss out on this one, if you havn't tried them, you really should, well worth every penny, looking forward to more, and thank you for keeping a pensioner from boredom.
on 21 June 2014
I loved the game, it had all the fascination of the first two...I had been delighted to find it on the Big fish game site and was deeply upset when the game downloaded with the right hand side incomplete, when I found it on the apps store I was overjoyed and thoroughly enjoyed playing it....it was everything I expected it to be and once again I hated coming to the end...the sound is excellent and the graphics are of a high standard....my one complaint...in the bonus game I have never been able to find out how to return to the docks to carry on with it....the cat coins to operate the teleporter seem to be unavailable whch means I can't get to playit through and therefore cannot access the next part of it...apart from that it was a very good game...
on 25 August 2014
Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab with Android 4.4.2. The game downloads, goes through the installation process, gets to the end then just says, "App not installed" no error message, no explanation, just "app not installed" - done.

Loved the first two games, this was an insta-buy when I saw it. Maybe they'll patch it so it works, or maybe they'll flag it as not working with this device. I suggest you hold on to your pennies for the moment, wait for a patch
on 17 July 2014
I have played the other two games, so was really excited to see this released. My expectations were high, but i wasnt dissapointed! Just like the last games the graphics are breathtaking, i find myself pausing to take in the landscapes as i move from screen to screen exploring, which is one of the reasons that i like this series. There is a good balance of hidden object and other puzzles with the usual hints if you are stuck. Also this has the bonus of an extra game, and another which can be played as a standalone game in it's own right! Makes you feel like you really get a bargain for your money!
on 31 March 2015
I really liked this game. Its not the hardest game in the world but its interesting and has some good scenes. There isn't too much running around and going backwards from room to room which is what I like and its not dark and gloomy about vampires and asylums which seems to be the usual storyline for these games. Its bright and refreshing and I could play it a number of times without getting bored. The added Zem at the end is an extra bonus.
on 25 July 2014
Great graphics and brilliant storyline. Links really well with the previous games. Great variety of puzzles and there at times when the strategy guide comes in really helpful. We found this game crosses the age barrier really well and kept me and my grandson enthralled for ages. We give this game a 5***** rating because we both loved it.
on 18 March 2016
Absolutely brilliant game, congratulations Silverback Productions! My only quibble would be that I wish the map had been better. The transporter is a clever idea but I have a dreadful memory and I still spent a lot of time hunting back and forth. Other than that, one of the best games I've played. Thank you and more, please (with an interactive map).
on 4 June 2014
What a fantastic third game in the series,hidden object games and mint puzzles are all very enjoyable and the game as a whole is one of the best games I have purchased. Plenty more PLEASE.
on 3 July 2014
I love this though it takes some understanding, but there is a memo book to read to check on your progress or to find out where to go next I am still playing the game so hopefully I will get to the end.