on 17 August 2017
Good
on 25 June 2015
nothing special.
The great Willie Nelson amazes me, he is now 81 but still going strong, indeed I think he may be immortal as he sings away in a style that would make a lot of younger artistes green with envy. This track is taken from his new album ‘Band of Brothers’. Willie co-wrote quite a few songs that appear on this album, but I believe this one was written by none other than Dennis Morgan.

This is a great Country song that will be bound to be popular with a lot of people. Of course with Willie singing you also have some great guitar playing and even a harmonica. Whilst this is currently being given to us freely to promote the new album it is really a must have to download. Very well produced, catchy, and toe tapping this is something that you will want to listen to again and again, and hopefully the rest of the album as well.
on 13 June 2014
I am a keen Willie Nelson fan and have been since the days of the Outlaws but I am a bit disappointed by this track from his latest album. Until I hear some samples of the other tracks I won't be rushing out to but the album. But it's only my opinion and if I'm expressing my opinion on Willie's albums, then the best one for me is "Across The Borderline", a beautifully sung and played selection of track including some memorable duets with other recording artists such as Bob Dylan, Sinead O'Connor, Bonnie Raitt and others. It is also a beautifully and sympathetically recorder album.
on 2 July 2014
Good song from the veteran Willie Nelson. Standard country music offering but with an ascerbic lyric. Guess we all have a lot of traveling to do. If you like country and WIllie Nelson you will love this track. And an Amazon freebie too !
on 13 June 2014
I don't think Willie can do anything wrong or even badly.
he is truly old school.........
bring back old school as a lot of modern country is too commercial and generally rubbish.
but this is only my opinion
on 19 June 2014
Would have thought it would have been possible to have come up with more lyrics than those in the title of the song. The same line is repeated again and again and.......Very dull and unimaginative
on 1 July 2014
Downloaded as one of Amazon's free Track of the Week, but was not fussed by it. Let's put it this way I won't be rushing out to download let alone purchase another.
on 11 June 2014
When Willie sings it is like you are living his life story with him and his songs perfectly descibe hoe life looks through Willie's eyes. I enjoyed it
on 17 June 2014
Willie Nelson always delivers well as always.His musical talent continues to impress ,country's legendary singer does not disappoint his many fans ,