on 29 October 2015
Bought this as a retirement present for my dad to keep him busy and give him something to do. It's taken us about 3-4 days of casual jigsawing (wasgijing?) to complete and the completed image is quite fun- definitely one of the better designs and more interesting subjects! For around £6 it seems a bargain to me.

My only criticism would be that the way it is cut means that some pieces fit together when they actually don't, so you have to be careful with this when putting it together or you might end up with a few bits in the wrong places. The Ravensburger ones seem the best for this as each piece definitely seems to have its own place, but this is certain more challenging and although it can get frustrating you feel a greater sense of achieve the when it's done
on 6 November 2014
Really enjoyed spending time on this Jigsaw. I am quite addicted to the Wasjig puzzles as I like working out what the end picture will be, in other words I like a challenge. I would recommend this Wasjig to my friends.
on 7 July 2014
I love wasgij so I bought this new puzzle (released Jun 2014) as soon as it came out. Just put it together. As usual, the quality is very good with bright colors and patterns so that it's enjoyable rather than frustrating to put the image together without a reference. Very cute final picture.

You can see my full review with photos here: http://jigsawjunkie.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/review-what-if-dinosaurs-still-existed-wasgij-what-if-no-2/
on 20 January 2015
I just love these puzzles, im lucky in so much that i have only recently started doing them so ive got plenty of these puzzles to do before i catch up, and ive found that some of them are much cheaper when i buy them from Amazon. Can thoroughly reccomend them.
on 10 April 2016
Bought this for my grandson, he loves dinosaurs. As he is only 8 years old he needed help form his Mum. They both enjoyed and had lots of fun building the jigsaw together.
Good quality card and excellent colour.
on 27 August 2014
Don't know who thought of this idea, but it is really good. I enjoyed putting the puzzle together. It was of the usual high standard and arrived on time and in excellent condition.
on 26 July 2014
What if? is a new range of wasjig jigsaws but with the same quality as all the others. I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes a challenge.
Delivered to Portugal very fast and it was a fantastic value for my money :) It will be a lovely Christmas present for a 7 year old boy obsessed with dinosaurs!
on 10 October 2014
I have just finished this Wasgij and life is not the same without it. Can't be without so am going to look through the list and order another.
on 22 July 2015
Not one of the hardest Wasgij puzzles that I have completed but I enjoyed the dinosaur theme and think the What If... concept is a good one.