Format: DVD|Change

on 28 June 2014
I did really enjoy it. Ronan is very good in it; it's almost like this role was written for him because he suits it so well. As always, he is absolutely gorgeous to look at as well. And he sings a few songs, so what more could I ask for!
on 23 September 2014
This movie has it all. A beutiful romantic comedy with the added bonus of some stunning vocal performances from Laura Michelle Kelly and Ronan Keating. You won't be able to help but tap your feet a long to the uplifting numbers performed by the super talented Laura Michelle, she really is the star of the movie, highly entertaining to watch. For his first film role, Ronan Keating does a grand performance playing Laura Michelle's husband and proves himself worthy of the role. Although I would have liked to see much more of him in the movie and heard him sing more numbers, his vocals on the numbers he does sing are just spine tinglingly beautiful.
With great tunes, a few tears but lots an lots of laughs this beautifully shot movie is a must for rom com and musical lovers.
on 17 December 2014
It is good to see Ronan in an acting role supporting the songstress Laura. This is a fun script with the Goddess put in a range of situations as her fame develops beyond expectation from her beginnings singing at the kitchen sink. Ronan's character has some cheeky bits in the film and it is good to hear an accent come through in this.
on 10 November 2014
I am a big Ronan Keating fan so had to buy this DVD of his first film. I was impressed by how good this film is, lots of humour and Ronan played a great part. He showed he has a great sense of humour but you will have to see the film to know what that means! I had never heard of the leading lady but she played her part really well and was easily likeable.
on 20 January 2015
Aussie cinema isn't usually subtle and this film proves it! Ms Kelly is talented and full of energy but the story is very predictable and most of the other characters are of the cardboard-type. I wondered what Ronan Keating was doing in this. He had the bemused look of someone who had strayed into this film accidentally. But on a simplistic level it's entertaining, undemanding fare.
on 13 January 2015
I haven`t watched it yet but I brought it for myself only because Ronan Keating is in it. I`m sure I will like it when I watch it !
A must have for all Ronan lovers. I highly recommend this item and the seller. It arrived on time and was well packed. A++++
A really cute film / musical. Very much the softer end of Rom-Com with a lovely storyline and clever musical numbers throughout. If you love Ronan Keating you won't be disappointed either.
on 18 May 2016
I ordered this once before from Australia...I didn't know about the regions. Then I saw it on Amazon and then thought it would play, but it
was still the wrong region. Why is the region not advertised on the ad? This is why I gave a one star review. I spent money on two
DVD's that I could not enjoy. Please make the region visible somewhere when advertising a movie.
on 23 September 2014
I totally loved this film/musical. I can honestly say I fell for ronan all over again, so nice to see him in a different way. Have already recommended this to others. Its a feel good dvd and definitely bonus to see ro's tattoos. Laura did an excellent job too just love it. Well done ronan and laura :')
on 15 November 2014
There is something sweet about this but is a bit something and nothing. I think the casting is rather odd. Its a the tale of a man who works away and his wife who sings for him on a webcam. Its all a little dated and none of it rings true. They should have made it a little more over the top and silly. The songs are also a little so so. Nice to see Magda though.