on 4 June 2014
this is a brilliant little game if you like logic puzzles not too hard but hard enough to make you think
on 21 September 2014
Nice looking game, however there are two things that are bugging me about it. Where your finger is on the screen is not always where the puzzle piece is, quite tricky when you are trying to place pieces. No instructions at the beginning so I was looking for an option of how to spin the pieces (fyi you can't!).
on 22 April 2016
If you want an app that relaxes, tests and infuriates you this is the one to get. As you progress through it the tasks become increasingly difficult. You know there is a solution lurking within, but finding it tests your power of logic to the limit. There are so many combinations available but only one solution. Sometimes you sail through easily and others leave you tempted to seek the solution but determination demands that you try and try until at last it falls into place only to be instantly replaced by another even more testing puzzle that you must solve, and so it goes on ...
on 17 June 2014
Certainly strengthens the spatial awareness skills - especially on the higher level games. So far I've resisted the option to use a hint - don't know how far I'm going to last out though! I may tire of it eventually, but right now it's a great timewaster.
on 23 September 2014
A pleasant game to stretch your mind on. The pieces are colourful and the semi animated background is relaxing too. I miss there being any background music though. The game is almost silent with just a few sound effects. I know sometimes music gets irritating but I would appreciate the option to have some. Also the shapes, at least so far - I am on level 27 and there are 100 - are more or less the same each time and different shapes would be more of a challenge. Also the game board only seems to support about 8 pieces. I would like a bigger board with 20 plus pieces as so far they are all really easy bar one or two that threw me when I was tired. However for just a few pence it is a well made game and worth having a go at. The pieces are easy to slide about, if you get it right it slides to where you want it to go and tapping it drops it to the bottom stack again. There is also a reset button for each level and a help button which will show you where a piece goes if you are stuck. You lose one of your three stars for each clue. This is useful if a child is learning the game. Happy I bought it.
on 29 June 2014
Good game needs more levels. Finished it in an afternoon but could have played for longer. More soon please thanks.
on 19 September 2014
this is a simple concept and has been done before. You are given an outline shape and different colored pieces and you have to fit the pieces into the outline to complete,simple?. some are harder than others but not to taxing on the old brain.like others that have reviewed this game you are pestered to rate the app,this sometimes happens after one or two games have been solved and is a pain in the neck to put it mildly.if you want something not to taxing then try this puzzle but remember that you will be pestered for a rating.
on 25 September 2014
Put the shapes into the grid to fill it. Comes with 100 levels, when you complete those after about 60 minutes it just starts at number 1 again. Pieces are tricky to move, sliding finger over as screen was incredibly sluggish and bits didn't really stay with fingers.

Amusing while it lasted but don't ever waste money buying this.
on 29 June 2014
I'd rate the game as five star but it has nagged me 3 times in under 30 minutes for a rating. For that it is fined three stars
in-app
PS not only does it nag nag nag but when you finally succumb, the link take you to the wrong amazon site- to amazon.com via launching the silk browser. I buy from UK not .com so I can't review it on the linked site - & why would I want to review at an awkward-to-use web page and not from within the app store anyway?
on 10 June 2014
I found the pieces hard to maneuver into place otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.but the puzzle is very good especially for the price