Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 March 2015
I LOVE this album! Bought after seeing him live at Hammersmith last month & every time I listen to it, I'm back there seeing him again. His other albums are equally as good, but this is my all time favourite.
on 25 September 2015
I think this is one of Jason's best Cd's to date ! It's packed full of great songs every one of which I think is a winner ! So glad i bought this and it's a favourite in my collection.
on 6 June 2015
Great album ,clean uncluttered music with nice lyrics and lovely backing harmonies from Raining Jane.
on 19 August 2014
I love this album. I returned the first one due to a fault that appeared just between tracks 1 and 2. Unfortunately, the replacement suffers the exact same drop-out. Poor production. Shame.
on 21 July 2014
Fantastic album, love every song. In typical mraz style the words are meaningful, positive and uplifting.

Standout songs for me are "hello, you beautiful thing, everywhere and back to earth" but love them all.
on 17 November 2014
great singer song writer the title song is the best may there be many more albums to come
on 23 July 2014
Another fine album from mr A to Z Good songs, and different to his last album,Great!
on 24 September 2014
Lovely little album that couldn't offend anyone and has wonderful lyrical moments.
on 17 August 2015
All the tracks I felt were good and if you like JM it is worth buying the album.
on 12 July 2015
Good album at a good price. This artist is getting better all the time