Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 June 2015
Great album ,clean uncluttered music with nice lyrics and lovely backing harmonies from Raining Jane.
on 5 March 2015
I LOVE this album! Bought after seeing him live at Hammersmith last month & every time I listen to it, I'm back there seeing him again. His other albums are equally as good, but this is my all time favourite.
on 25 September 2015
I think this is one of Jason's best Cd's to date ! It's packed full of great songs every one of which I think is a winner ! So glad i bought this and it's a favourite in my collection.
on 19 January 2017
I'm a big Jason fan.. This album is a good one!
Keep playing it all the time.. Highly recommend!
Came quick from sender.. Thankyou
on 23 December 2014
perfect little present, very pleased and wrrivee in good time
on 19 August 2014
I love this album. I returned the first one due to a fault that appeared just between tracks 1 and 2. Unfortunately, the replacement suffers the exact same drop-out. Poor production. Shame.
on 27 February 2017
Great services and product
on 21 July 2014
Fantastic album, love every song. In typical mraz style the words are meaningful, positive and uplifting.

Standout songs for me are "hello, you beautiful thing, everywhere and back to earth" but love them all.
on 18 August 2014
Really enjoy Jason Mraz's sound when he's joined with the beautiful music of Raining Jane. Can't stop singing these songs, and especially enjoyed the YouTube live versions. A big thumbs up!
on 11 August 2014
Another great album from Jason Mraz. There is not a single song across all albums that I don't like. Great to have another album so soon after "Love". His style but fresh ideas.