Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 March 2017
I heard "Love Runs Out" on a fan tribute vid for Person of Interest. Possibly one of the best fan vids I've seen.Having never heard of OneRepublic I took a punt on buying Native and it turns out I bought a great Album.The two outstanding tracks are,for me,"Counting Stars" and "Love Runs Out" with the rest of the Album being consistently great tracks.I will be buying more OneRepublic CD's in the future.
on 21 September 2015
Never before have a truly appreciated every track on an album as much as this.

I don't know anything about this group but this cd is my favourite. And in case you're wondering I'm mid forties with a love of almost all music except heavy rock, acid and quite a lot of jazz. Other than that I listen to it all.

If you can honestly say you like music then I promise you that you will genuinely love something about this album. It is a raw masterpiece yet to be appreciated.
on 7 January 2015
Interesting CD, will be cherry picking my favourite tunes off as find it a little repetitive and over poweringly bassy on some tracks.
Fun fact: The 2014 X-factor winner re-recorded and tweak his "winning single" from this CD - the album version of the song makes much more sense and is much darker (but brilliantly so!)...
on 10 May 2017
One of my favourites, trouble is I cant find the disc now, I bought this a while ago. Think it might be in the back of the washer with the rest of the odd socks....Cool album though
on 4 October 2015
Purchased this after seeing them as support at Ed Sheeran, and now listen to their album more than his! Fantastic group & album. As a Coldplay fan, there are similarities in a couple of tracks, but think One Republic should be credited as having their own sound with great lyrics.
on 23 December 2014
Brilliant product fantastic quick service from the seller would certainly recommend. I thought that this product was fantastic value for money! This is certainly back on form with this new album, all of the tracks are fantastic and did has certainly not lost any of their vocal range. Fantastic
on 29 November 2014
Ever since I first heard the song Love Runs out on the new series 'how to commit murder ' on sky I knew I would like this album. For the first time ever I have an album where I can honestly say I like every song on it. Normally it's usually only one or two songs but nope I love this whole album.
on 17 September 2014
As with any album I will never like all of the tracks
I did listen to this before I bought it and love a couple and like a few others, but it's not one of my favs.
Some of the lyrics are really bad.
But if you're a die hard OneRepublic fan you'll love this regardless.
Great service!
on 18 September 2014
I am ashamed to say I never really heard OneRepublic before Counting Stars :( I actually bought this album though for their Burning Bridges song, I am so glad I did. There are so many good songs on here. I am just about to buy their Dreaming Out Loud album and hope that it is as good.
on 31 December 2014
Very much one of my albums of the year - full of good old anthemic rock! And yes, it does contain the original version (with the proper words) of that shouty XF single!