on 5 July 2014
When I started the game it promised to be just the kind of point and click I like, and I was really getting into it when suddenly it was over. It was more a taster session than a paid-for game. I feel it's a rip off and a real let down.
on 22 July 2014
I was a bit put off at first by there being no hint button, so I had to be observant. Some of the later games had me a bit stumped but realising there was no help I plodded on. I considered getting the walk through but didn't need it in the end. Graphics were excellent but the story line (if there was one) was a bit weak. Excellent therapy for old codgers like me.
on 10 June 2014
I have only given this 4 stars as it is very short, I completed it in one evening. However it is pleasantly atmospheric, music and sound effects are nice, and the scenery is attractive to look at. It is a very easy adventure and would make a good starter for someone new to adventure games. The puzzles are logical, easy to work out both with and without clues where necessary and was very enjoyable to play. Best of all it was a proper first person adventure with no killing monsters and totally none of the ghastly hidden object scenes! I would advise the makers to provide a beginners guide, as newbies might be a bit perplexed as to how it works with the only 'clues' (where you click on a question mark), being somewhat bland advice. For example they could explain at the beginning that there is a camera to take photos of actual clues found and how to move around the scenes. There are no directional arrows so this could confuse someone not used to adventures. I look forward to working through more by this company.
Quite a decent game, graphics are clean and attractive (though could use more animation in places) Music and effects are fairly good.
Gameplay is very much traditional puzzle solving "point and click" style (or rather point and tap for tablets)

Looking for objects and trying to figure out how to solve the various puzzles. It's not a hugely hard game, the concept is well worn by now. But you can get stuck in places (there is a walkthrough video the developer has a link up) I would tend to agree that a limited "hint/help" system would be welcome here, when you get stuck you are stuck and might lose interest. Worth a look if you like finding stuff and solving puzzles, best played in short bursts rather than trying to finish the game in one sitting. Could be a bit longer too
on 20 May 2014
I enjoyed this one. Quite nice not to have to search for hidden objects for a change! Some of the puzzle clues were a little obscure but not too challenging. No clues in this one. A bit short but all in all good value for money.
on 9 July 2014
I don't like this one at all!!! maybe it is just me, but after trying to get into the game, the different puzzles, I did not get anywhere at all. the first challenge at all, the chest, it doesn't matter what I tried, nothing happened. so, maybe it is just me, but I don't recommend this game.
on 25 May 2014
I would give The Lost Ship 3.5 stars but the option isn't available. It's better than ok because it is at least as good as many other similar seek and find games, plus it has the bonus of nice graphics and the 'storyline' isn't too corny, like some that I have come across. My only real niggle is that I expected more from it - I completed it in a couple of hours and I think it could do with a bit more content so that it would last a bit longer. I would recommend it to anyone who has a few hours to spend and wants something to keep them from getting bored. I found the puzzles and quests challenging enough to keep me interested - but not too difficult - so it's accessible to most people (you don't need the IQ of a genius). I'll get the next 'episode' if and when it arrives.
on 2 August 2014
Downloaded this as free app of day. I would've been annoyed if I'd paid for this as took me only a day to complete ( playing bits throughout the day not the whole day! Probs took an hour at most) Agree with previous review bit like a taster soon as you get into it it's over. Kept me amused. But not overly impressed.
on 3 August 2014
Played on the Kindle Fire HD (2012) 7". Downloaded and played without any problems.

This game is graphically beautiful, which makes its length all the more disappointing - I finished it in an afternoon. I found the puzzles very very easy and I didn't need a walkthrough. The camera records everything you need to refer back to and the rest is down to being observant. However there IS a written, illustrated walkthrough at AppUnwrapper if anyone needs one. The game reminded me of The Lost City which has similar graphics, is a bit harder and is a better length of game.

I would love to see more point and click games like this, with bright, beautiful scenery but PLEASE make them longer!
on 18 May 2014
Very similar in both look and game play to Alice Trapped In Wonderland, this is another find the object (sometimes code) and use it in the correct location puzzle game. Lots of wandering around, but the puzzles are generally pretty straight forward (perhaps a few too many keys) and finding the required items not too challenging (with one exception that drove me to the video walk through on youtube!). It is very short, but a couple of hours of fun for less than the cost of a chocolate bar is pretty sweet.