Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 5 July 2014
When I started the game it promised to be just the kind of point and click I like, and I was really getting into it when suddenly it was over. It was more a taster session than a paid-for game. I feel it's a rip off and a real let down.
on 22 July 2014
I was a bit put off at first by there being no hint button, so I had to be observant. Some of the later games had me a bit stumped but realising there was no help I plodded on. I considered getting the walk through but didn't need it in the end. Graphics were excellent but the story line (if there was one) was a bit weak. Excellent therapy for old codgers like me.
on 10 June 2014
I have only given this 4 stars as it is very short, I completed it in one evening. However it is pleasantly atmospheric, music and sound effects are nice, and the scenery is attractive to look at. It is a very easy adventure and would make a good starter for someone new to adventure games. The puzzles are logical, easy to work out both with and without clues where necessary and was very enjoyable to play. Best of all it was a proper first person adventure with no killing monsters and totally none of the ghastly hidden object scenes! I would advise the makers to provide a beginners guide, as newbies might be a bit perplexed as to how it works with the only 'clues' (where you click on a question mark), being somewhat bland advice. For example they could explain at the beginning that there is a camera to take photos of actual clues found and how to move around the scenes. There are no directional arrows so this could confuse someone not used to adventures. I look forward to working through more by this company.
Quite a decent game, graphics are clean and attractive (though could use more animation in places) Music and effects are fairly good.
Gameplay is very much traditional puzzle solving "point and click" style (or rather point and tap for tablets)

Looking for objects and trying to figure out how to solve the various puzzles. It's not a hugely hard game, the concept is well worn by now. But you can get stuck in places (there is a walkthrough video the developer has a link up) I would tend to agree that a limited "hint/help" system would be welcome here, when you get stuck you are stuck and might lose interest. Worth a look if you like finding stuff and solving puzzles, best played in short bursts rather than trying to finish the game in one sitting. Could be a bit longer too
on 2 June 2014
Really boring. You just end up tapping at anything and everything because the clues are so vague you can't move on in the game until you find just one thing - just not interactive enough and no hints and the pictures are so dark even with the brightness turned right up its hard to make things out on some screens - I deleted it after a couple of goes.
I like this game. It isn't too difficult but it is fun and a good way of spending a few minutes here and there.

You search the island and the ship. As you wander around, you pick up items that can then be used later to enable you to progress. The camera takes photos of anything in terms of clues, codes and symbols that you might need in the game.

There are 70 different scenes available and they appear as you progress. You can see on the map where you are now and where you have been.

Overall, a nice little game.

Recommended.
on 12 May 2014
An enjoyable distraction with a natural progression through the game. Not overly taxing so long as you pay attention to detail. It's only short which I guess is reflected in the price.
on 25 May 2014
I would give The Lost Ship 3.5 stars but the option isn't available. It's better than ok because it is at least as good as many other similar seek and find games, plus it has the bonus of nice graphics and the 'storyline' isn't too corny, like some that I have come across. My only real niggle is that I expected more from it - I completed it in a couple of hours and I think it could do with a bit more content so that it would last a bit longer. I would recommend it to anyone who has a few hours to spend and wants something to keep them from getting bored. I found the puzzles and quests challenging enough to keep me interested - but not too difficult - so it's accessible to most people (you don't need the IQ of a genius). I'll get the next 'episode' if and when it arrives.
on 20 May 2014
I enjoyed this one. Quite nice not to have to search for hidden objects for a change! Some of the puzzle clues were a little obscure but not too challenging. No clues in this one. A bit short but all in all good value for money.
on 12 May 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this game. First one I have purchased from Lone Wolf, but will certainly be on the lookout for others. Game not too difficult, no hints but help with the puzzles is available on the little camera. Not a long game but for the price paid well worth trying.