American sisters Allison and Catherine Pierce are here presenting us with a three track EP download. These tracks were recorded live and are quite nice to listen to. With a mix of American Folk and a hint of Country and Western these tracks are easy on the ear and are worth downloading.

All these three tracks are mellow and thoughtful and I find listening to this quite relaxing, especially as I have had a busy and stressful morning. It is nice to play this and take a breather. This would be good for people to listen to on their commute as it is quite calming.
on 21 August 2014
First heard The Pierces on Radio 2, (You'll Be Mine & Glorious), and loved the sound/harmonies, that reminded me of The Mamas & Papas, so got the You & I album which is superb.

These 3 tracks are also excellent, more so because they are live & stripped back, this is real music.
on 24 November 2014
Downloaded this in search of something new and I have to say I really enjoy these two American sisters. Lovely close harmonies, particularly on Believe in me, and a mellow country/folk sound make them very listenable. A hint of pop gives them a slightly more contemporary feel along with the melancholy, yet inspiring, lyrics. Good stuff
on 4 September 2014
Three great songs in country/folk ? vein, good harmony by two sisters, acoustic and electric guitar recorded live in the studio. Great sound, alive and fresh. Would buy the full album/cd if this free download is an indication of what to expect.
on 3 September 2014
Pleasantly surprised to see some live music offered for free from one of my favourite artists. From their new album "Creation"

Lovely vocals & harmonies, as ever from The Pierces. If you've not heard these ladies before, go check them out, for fans of real music, you will not be disappointed.
on 21 August 2014
First discovered The Pierces with the release of You'll Be Mine and was hooked!
Have since purchased their older albums and been looking forward to the new material and it's as wonderful as expected.
This is a nice taster of their new album which I'd highly recommend.
Thankyou for this, I love it.
on 3 October 2014
Three great live tracks from the talented Pierce sisters. I have since bought the studio album ( 'Creation' ) and these three tracks are the backbone of that album ('Creation', 'Kings', 'Believe In Me'). Great harmonies and very good versions of the songs. As a free Amazon download how could it not get 5 stars ?
on 23 August 2014
Had heard of them , but never taken the time to listen to their stuff. I have been missing out - fabulous blend of voices, not really folk, not quite country, just superb acoustic music for late night chill
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 September 2014
Great as a free download but I don't think I'd be considering paying full price for a complete CD. They are very, very good, but I'm a great fan of trance, so It's not my scene but don't let that put you off.
on 20 August 2014
it was nice to hear something real and not pulled off a computer which i do like as well
but sometimes its good to hear something real.
excellant tracks well worth a listen.