Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 7 May 2014
When word got to me about the release of the SOULPERFREESIA album I was instantly online getting my fix. These two people epitomise what independent soul music is all about they also are great students of soul music and as so they have always managed to teach this through their music.Reinventing it as if it were new yet isn’t but they add to it their own unique style and even language as No doubt those of you who have manage to get hold of any Princess freesia recordings will testify to her stellar sonic groove .I must admit I am hooked on these two not just because they make good!!! music but the way they go about this ,largely ignored yet still thriving. Soul P and Princess Freesia new album is entitled READ MORE [...]
on 17 May 2014
I just love these guys! A sexy, funky, 80's vibe with a modern twist. Princess Freesia's voice is just beautiful, crystal clear. She sings like a beautiful bird and I'm always uplifted when one of their tracks comes on in my car. Soulpersona puts his heart and soul into what he does. Everything he touches turns to gold. This is their time. These guys are going places.
on 14 December 2014
Just love everything these 2 have ever done
This is total quality seductive soul
Enjoy
on 18 May 2015
great album again shame not on vinyl
on 22 May 2015