on 23 April 2015
I have collected Daniel O'Donnell's material since 2001 and apart from this CD I had every recording he's ever done - just the DVD side to catch up on. This disc includes material from the I Believe, Songs of Inspiration, Faith and Inspiration and At The End of the Day albums and if you're just starting out on his music, it's a good CD to try if you like Gospel music. So many of my favourites are included: When Darkness Falls, Sweet Heart of Jesus, One Day at a Time, Footsteps, Nearer My God to Thee, The Rose, Queen of Peace, Only a Shadow and Be Not Afraid. Sadly, however, Lady of Knock hasn't been included and I think that if they had left out Annie's Song which wasn't an inspirational song in the first place, but a song written by John Denver for his wife, it could have easily been included. If Inspirational music isn't your cup of tea, then I suggest you try The Ultimate Collection, The Very Best of Daniel O'Donnell or Stand Beside me as a starter. The last named will give you an excellent introduction to Daniel on stage.
on 22 October 2014
I think this was very good for the price I paid. It really has some lovely songs on this Album. Daniel O'Donnell puts feeling into all the songs he sings.
This is a must for anyone who likes him.
on 25 September 2014
This was brought for my Father who is 95 it has been a source of great comfort to both my Father and my mother, so a big thankyou
on 24 May 2014
If you like the quiet style Daniel O'Donnell then this is a must., easy to listen to. If you are not a fan it's time you are. Highly recommended.
on 22 November 2014
My idol could never make a bad cd well except the songs from the movies but he is right this collection is inspirational
on 4 May 2014
Another great cd from Daniel. I have several of the tracks on other cds but the new tracks alone were worth the money.
on 30 May 2014
this is by far the best cd the he as made,went out with church friends and we played it in the car,everyone loved it
on 10 July 2014
Not a lot too say it's spot on as usual.
on 4 July 2014
As always a pleasure to listen to
on 30 June 2014
I gave this collection to my mum for mothers day and she absolutely loves it. She is nearly 90 and she sits down of an afternoon and plays the album and just loves it. The new and old mix of Daniel's songs are brilliant. I suppose you could say she can't get enough, especially as Daniel O'Donnell is her favourite singer.