Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£4.95 - £9.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 27 May 2015
very good quality very good price very good design 100/ fit as expected. i really love it i have bought more than 8 t-shirt
tile now .
thank you very much for your call it show how much you are keen about your customer.
review image
on 11 November 2014
Bought four of these (assorted colours) to take on my hols, absolute bargain. A bit on the small side of XL compared to other polos, but fit me just fine. Sleeves are also slightly shorter & less loose than my other polos, but I quite liked this. Material v. comfy (tested in 35 degree temp). Will consider buying again.
on 17 September 2014
These t-shirts are so great I purchased 8 of them in total. They fit perfectly (I wear large, 6ft height). They wash fine, however I think after 3-4 washes their collars are losing shape, so they may not be durable for 5 years, but come on for this price, great. If you buy 5 of them, posting goes down to £2 per t-shirt, so total cost falls to around £6 per t-shirt, which is unbeatable for this quality. I take these t-shirts anytime over the ill fitting Lacoste, or super long Ralph Lauren Polo t-shirts I have. Finally someone designed well fitting, right length polo shirts.
on 6 May 2014
I purchased a few different colors for my boyfriend's job. His work wear is business casual.
He actually had me order a few more colors last night. Seems like he's always wearing these shirts at home and out on dates as well.
I really found him something he likes! The shirt is very well made and washes well without shrinking. True to size. He says that they are REALLY comfortable too. We love these shirts! I wouldn't consider buying another brand of polo shirt for him ever again.
I'd be surprised if you could actually tell a difference other than a logo!

You really cannot beat a deal like this....Highly recommended for polo shirt lovers!
on 4 August 2014
It's probably the cotton pique material that makes these shirts feel tighter and 'smaller' than the earlier issue which stretch with more of a jersey feel. Having first bought two Small shirts I stepped up to Medium for this purchase.

Good value, washing well and so far don't seem to be suffering the plague of polo shirts, the 'collar-curl'
on 31 October 2014
Good fit but shrunk a bit after a cool wash. But style is very close to a Fred Perry and is a fraction of the price. Good value in that respect. The vintage fit is close to more expensive brands. Maybe buy the next size up if you don't like a tailored fit. May fade a little after multiple washes. An English brand which is a bonus for me. Its good to support UK fashion.
on 7 October 2014
the shirt was fine no problems fit perfect except the arms are vey tight I had to stretch them before putting them on, other than that seemed to be good quality
on 10 August 2015
Very nice polos...

Fit is excellent (Having ordered small size), and the quality of the fabric is superb, as sometimes polos can be made of a thinner material than won't stand the rigours of frequent wear... These are a heavier gauge material and weave, and feel like the £30 retail price quality.

Sleeves have the band at the ends, and may be a tad shorter than some are used to, as they terminate mid way on the bicep, and don't go down toward the elbow as some designs do, but they are not restrictive.

I ordered the brown and olive colours, which are a chocolate colour brown, and a dark olive colour (which is more a khaki, as opposed to a light, "true" olive.

Great bargain though, and delivered quickly with a proper returns card included from the manufacturer if needed.
on 12 October 2015
After a few washes these tshirts

- shrink, especially around the sleeves
- the collar loses shape, and hangs limply.
- there is a slight loss of colour

Taken together this means they are not good enough to wear when I go out. I only wear these around the house now. Very disappointing.
on 17 April 2015
After looking at recent reviews before I brought them for my Husband, he is normally a medium but the reviews said that the size's came up big so I ordered 4 tshirts in a size Small ready for our upcoming holiday, the tshirts arrived quicker than we expected and my Husband was extremely thrilled with their quality and how they fitted him, he was so impressed with them that I have just ordered him 5 more tshirts and would highly recommended these tshirts and they are an absolute steal in price.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling