on 26 May 2016
Really good size but still easy to handle. I now have a 90l, 135l and 155l. I think I will use the 135 the most. The goldilocks size.... not too big and not too small..... just right. Ruck sack style should straps and lockable zips a nice touch.
on 29 January 2016
Really happy with this. Went for the x-small so I can take as cabin baggage on flights. Was worried it would be too small but fits more than expected, fine for an overnight or weekend. Looks like it will withstand the test of time, thick decent material, will wait and see. Expensive but I'm a TNF fan so worth the money, plus £30 cheaper here than highstreet.
on 31 March 2016
I moved from the North Face Landfall Expandable Duffel to this Camp duffel which is much more practical for every day use. Really like it as it has enough space for my laptop and the gym stuff as well as practical for a long weekend trip.

Using it every day.
on 27 April 2016
I absolutely adore this bag. Very bright colours and a great size- much bigger than you'd expect. Double checking UK dimensions for hand luggage, it should be ok to fly with as well. Great quality material and looks very durable.
on 1 June 2016
Perfect size as a carry on. I use it as a excess bag, roll it up in my suitcase and use it as an extra luggage bag which I can check in or use as hold baggage.

Would prefer it to have easily detachable shoulder straps, as many airlines require these are removed if checking the bag in. Some (cheaper) options do have this feature.
on 31 December 2015
Brilliant bag, just been away for five days for some winter sun and used this as a carry on, fitted everything that I needed, was great for just putting on my back and getting through the airport quickly, planning lots more city breaks and camping weekends with it too
on 11 December 2015
Really sturdy bag. Bought for a weekend trip to Madrid. Easily fitted into the overhead on the plane so was ideal.
on 26 January 2016
Great bag! Just be aware that it does not include straps to go across the chest and secure it further
on 19 April 2016
Quality only let down is there are no "normal " carry handles just the shoulder straps.
on 15 January 2016
Good sturdy bag.
Suitable for carry-on luggage for Ryan Air Flights.