on 16 February 2015
A very simple game to operate, goes back to the 2D games of the 80's, just swipe from side to side to move the ships and the ships fires automatically when your finger touches the screen.
on 4 March 2015
A cheap and short title.

A distraction for a day or two. Little variation in levels. Some replayability to get all bonuses or to complete as both rebel and empire forces.
on 3 November 2015
Very fun little minigame to play to pass the time however it occasionally crashes and the loading times are a pain to deal with.
on 6 April 2016
It was nice because it had lots of cool upgrades I've done the clone wars game but I haven't tried the other new game yet to be released can't wait to play that one hope I get it soon on my fire. Marcus 8+1/2
on 1 November 2015
Great little game, very entertaining. The only complaint I have is that when I swap my controlling finger, it doesn't recognise it and just stops until I take it off and put it back on again.
on 17 March 2015
I love this game and so will lego star wars fans so buy it now😎
on 28 February 2015
How do I download this to my samsung tablet
on 30 October 2015
Unable to install (run out of memory)
on 21 July 2014