Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 22 June 2017
I love the humour in this author book's. This book was great so funny. I really enjoyed this story as I enjoyed the the one before it. As walking onto the ice this story continues and as before as been left wide open for another book. Definitely would recommend this book and series.
on 20 May 2017
Ahhhh, When You Know.....
A fantastic sequel to One Foot on the Ice....
I would like to see a further sequel that involves all four teachers and see where that takes us....
on 18 March 2016
Have become fan of Kiki Archer, her writing is nice and I cannot leave the book until I finish the chapter. The story is really well written.
on 16 July 2016
Really enjoyed this book. Once again well done to the writer
on 4 March 2017
Great book by Kiki! Hopefully she will do a 3rd book featuring St Wilfs because the 1st 2 have been awesome!
on 31 August 2017
👍
on 16 April 2014
Sequel to One Foot Onto The Ice

Teacher Susan Quinn and Club Ski Instructor, Jenna James are now in a loving, committed relationship. Unfortunately, Susan is at St Wilfred's All-Girls School and Jenna is working in Morzine. Long distant relationships can and do work. But when Susan and Jenna parted, their fledgling relationship was only two weeks old. Will the distance separating them simply be too much to sustain such a new relationship? Absence often makes the heart grow fonder, but will insecurities and outside influences tear them apart?

Both Susan and Jenna believe in when you know, you know. But will that be enough?

A fast paced, hilarious, chick lit romance from the very talented Kiki Archer. Not just the usual light hearted fluffy stuff normally associated with regular chick lit. There is a more serious side to this story.

This book carries on from where One Foot Onto The Ice left off. We have most of the same wonderful, fully formed, multidimensional characters and a few surprise ones too. There is enough background that you don't have to read One Foot Onto The Ice first. But, I would strongly urge you to do so. There's no point in missing out on a good story and it really sets the scene and lets you get to know the characters.

Although Susan and Jenna have to be apart, they find some very interesting ways to be together. But, exactly how safe is the internet?

I won't be adding in any spoilers, but in my honest opinion, this is one of the most hilarious books I've read in ages. This book is written by a British author, but I'm more than certain that wherever you are from, you'll be laughing at the antics of some of these characters in this book.

From the romance angle, Susan and Jenna are the ideal couple. Their romance is bittersweet, tender and full of ups and downs. True love sometimes meanders and deviates from the path along the way though, as theirs does here. The story is also steaming hot in parts, just to enhance your pleasure.

The horrible, despicable, Marcus Ramsbottom situation hasn't been resolved from One Foot Onto The Ice. He's still creating havoc. Does he get his just desserts? You'll have to read the book to find out. I do know one thing, I could have cheerfully slapped him on more than one occasion.

I was pleased to see little Daisy Button taking a nice role too. She is one of my favorite characters and along with some of the other pupils, a great support to Susan and Jenna.

There is just one point I'd like to make. This book is crying out for a sequel. It simply has to have one. When you read it, you'll see why.

I've added this book with the rest of Kiki Archer's books into my re-read folder.
on 18 April 2014
Kiki Archer is not only a great writer but one of the most talented authors that I enjoy reading. Her characters make you feel their wants, needs, desires, ups and downs. A connection between them that is so real you may think someone you know. Love this book and all of her others. Start at One foot onto thin ice and don't forget But she's is my student and Instigations. AWSOME
on 17 April 2014
Like its prequel One Foot Onto the Ice, and all of Kiki Archer's other books, this one's funny, smart, interesting and sexy. All of the characters are lovable even with their flaws (well, almost all, there are some despicable ones as well, Ramsbottom can make a reader physically sick and I wanted to kick Amber's arse more than once), and the situations they get themselves into are hilarious.

What makes Kiki's books different than so many others in the genre is that her stories are never just romance stories between the two main characters. They are so much more. Her characters have lives going on outside of their love stories, and together with a great supporting cast and amazing humour, it makes for a very enjoyable read that you just can't put down.

The ending was spectacular and it is the best proof that Kiki Archer knows what her readers want and she gives it to them, and in most unexpected ways. I can't wait for the sequel, and I'm sure it will be worth the wait, just like When You Know was.
on 21 April 2014
I have read all of Kiki Archer's books. This one is no different to the others. Great storylines, great main characters (namely the love interests), great characters, comedy moments, real feelings and issues.
This book like all her other books are relatable, current and feel good.
Her books read very well, flow seamlessly from one chapter to the next. Before you know it, you have finished the book. Reading all Kiki's books leave me with two feelings when I have finished them. The feel good feeling. The one you get when you have just read and enjoyed story, and secondly, disappointment. I just want to read more.
Kiki Archer never ceases to amaze me. I'm hooked to her books.
This book finishes, leaving you with a hint of a sequel.
WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!