on 13 February 2016
I was looking for a carrying case for my 13" Macbook with retina display. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest, and truthful opinion. I had a backpack to carry my laptop, which I currently have inside of a leather shell, as you can see in my included photos. I get tired of using the backpack and sometimes just take the laptop, very delicately to where I want to go with it. This is a big relief, since I can now carry it inside this case and a big plus is that it fits my laptop with its leather shell, with a little room to spare. It's nice because I can even bring a magazine or my notebook. As you can also see, it has a couple shallow pockets on the rear and a long deeper on on the front, for a notebook or magazine.

When I ordered it, I was only expecting the felt case, itself and did not know that they included the matching accessory bag, which is perfect for my charging cable and my mouse. It can also fit a USB stick or some other small things in this case. Thanks for that, since I always carry my cable in my hand, unless I use my backpack, this makes it soon much easier and it was a bonus:)

The case was a very sturdy felt, (about 1/4 inch wide) as you can see, and provides the protection I need, when I want to just grab it and go. I have added some photos of the case and the pouch, below my review and you can see that they are really well done. Since I am newer to reviewing, please, if you thought my review was helpful, click yes for a helpful vote below. Thank You!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 9 October 2014
I did quite a lot of research before ordering a sleeve/case for my new 13" Retina Macbook Pro. I really wanted something that doesn't add much bulk and weight - after all, why spent a lot of money on something that's small and light only to make it big and heavy? But I wanted something that provided a bit of storage for accessories and decent protection. This meets all of my needs.

I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).

The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.

Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.
on 28 December 2015
For context, I have a MacBook Air 13":

As a sleeve:
It is a very, very tight squeeze to fit it in the sleeve, too tight for comfort (see picture, that is as far as I got the laptop before it started to struggle to fit). The sleeve is only held together by velcro right at the bottom, so at the top (near the fold/crease) it gapes open (see picture).

As a stand:
In terms of using it as a stand. It is made of felt, it feels like it's reinforced by a bit of card, that's all, so it bends very easily and it bounces as you type. It does not hold the laptop as shown in the picture (see my picture). The bounce as you type is enough to be off putting, and I am not a very hard typer.

This product doesn't seem to do a very good job of being either a sleeve or a stand.

If you would like to buy a sleeve, buy a sleeve. If you would like to buy a stand, buy a stand. There is as yet, not a product that can do both to any degree of success.
review image review image review image
on 4 February 2016
I ordered and returned a few cases for my iPad Pro but this one, I'm keeping. It provides excellent protection for the iPad, has a few pockets for the pencil and whatever else you need to carry and functions as a really decent multi-positional stand when typing and watching media.
It's made of synthetic felt which is around 6mm thick (per side) and some nice soft padding in the pouch which guarantees that nothing will scratch the iPad or do it harm. There are Velcro pads positioned in various places so that you can control the angle of the iPad and Velcro does not scratch the surface or the screen like the metal poppers used in some other cases. Unfortunately, I bought one of these metal-poppered cases before I bought this one and immediately managed to scratch the back of my then 2 day old iPad Pro. No such problem with this case. There's nothing on the entire case that would cause the screen or body any harm.
If you've invested a considerable sum on an iPad Pro, get this case, you won't be sorry.
on 10 September 2015
I really love this case. It looks classy but not flashy, and has enough support and cushioning to protect my devices without adding too much bulk. The inside is soft and delicate so as to not scratch the expensive devices within, and it comes with enough pockets to store almost everything you would need to take with your laptop out and about. I chose this particular case because it had a slot for both my MacBook and my iPad at the same time, and I am pleased to say that they both fit in like a charm. They are neither too tight nor too loose; the devices are perfectly easy to slide in and out without the worry of them accidentally slipping out, and they both fit in together at the same time too, which is just what I wanted. My iPad even fits in with the Apple Smart Cover attached, and still fits perfectly. The case also has two smaller pockets on the back which are big enough to keep your smartphone in as well as adapters, external hard drives, or power supplies. An smaller additional case also comes supplied which is also big enough to store more accessories should you need it, and it all comes packaged in an easy to open zip lock bag upon delivery. All in all I couldn't be happier, and I highly recommend this case to others.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 November 2014
I was a bit apprehensive before I received this case - but it simply exceeding all my expectations! Everything is so good - from the environmentally friendly felt and fake suede to the to the rubber band around the case to keep your laptop safe inside. It looks really cool (think Scandinavian chic) and feels good. And, most importantly, the 15.4 Macbook Pro fits perfectly! And the amazon.co.uk price is unbeatable!

I won't be surprised if these cases will be stocked in the apple stores soon!

P.S. I was sent this case for a free review by Inateck and I loved it sooo much I bought another one (for MacBook Pro 15.4) myself!
on 2 December 2015
This was a nice surprise. For the price it looks and feels good with a large compartment with padding for my iPad pro and two zipped pockets for small accessories like pens, stylus, small notebook on the back plus an open inner compartment for a thin book or papers. The fabric is nice and although the case is quite thin and floppy when empty it does still work as a stand by having Velcro pads which stick the case into a stand shape with adjustable angle.
The case has no handle and is soft so it probably wouldn't be great for carrying on a long journey without a larger bag or hard carry case to put it in but it's great for taking your device in the car or away in a suitcase or hard shell bag
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 November 2014
This review relates to the Inateck MacBook cover Model MP1503. Soft grey felt and an elegant black stripe define this on-trend protective sleeve, designed to fit the 15.4” MacBook Pro Retina but also suitable for other slimline 15” (or smaller) laptops. The interior is lined with a very soft, suede-like fabric, perfect to keep your laptop scratch-free and cushioned against moderate impact. The sleeve is in the shape of an envelope, with a flap folding back over the top and tucked into a length of strong elastic (the black stripe).

Unlike other envelope-shaped laptop covers, this one has the additional convenience of side pockets. The top one is nearly as large as the whole cover and can be used for tablets, notepads, cables or other fairly flat objects. Two smaller pockets on the bottom are shaped to hold a portable phone, pens, a set of ear buds, or other small, flat bits and pieces. As a welcome extra, Inateck have provided a separate small bag (also secured by a strong elastic band) large enough to take my very big wireless mouse, or my adapter with power cable (just). The sleeve is beautifully finished with good quality stitching in matching grey thread and heavy-duty elastic. Although the fabric has some stretch, it proved too tight for my 15” Toshiba Satellite, but was great for my older 13” laptop.

After several outings, it looks as good as new and has prompted many compliments from friends and strangers who never fail to notice it. With a look that's perfect for the coming winter, this is a very stylish and edgy accessory to tuck under your arm and, since it's made of felt, it even offers some rain protection for your precious equipment. Inateck make a range of similar models, featuring leather accents and design variations, so there is a wide selection to choose from. I am very happy with the one I was sent to review, and can see myself using it for years.
on 28 January 2015
I like my new MacBook Air cover. Its well done. Details on it looks solid and all the pockets are very practical. The lining is perfectly smooth and color shade matches the rest. Design is neatly worked out and the cover is both beautiful and handy. First I thought I wouldn't need the small extra bag for the charge because I assumed I would use the large pocket in the big cover but it was tricky to close the velcro so the extra cover came handy at the end. It's a perfect cover to me and I would buy it again.
review image
on 1 May 2016
NOTE- I was kindly sent this product by the seller in return for an honest review

This case by Inateck is high quality. It is grey and is a soft material. It feels fairly sturdy and seems to protect my 13 Inch Macbook pro well.
The case has 4 pockets overall, two small on the rear, one large one for the Macbook and another at the front. There is also a small little bag in which you may put accessories and also a cleaning cloth included.

The case material feels nice against my Macbook and it fits snuggly in to the case. I have used it a number of times since I received the case and it always pleases me.

If you have a hard case on your Macbook you may find it makes a tighter fit but it still goes in well.

Overall this is a high quality case, I like using it and I recommend the case.
review image review image review image review image review image