on 21 November 2015
This is a beautiful product, very strong and versatile. It is heavy-ish but that reassures me that it will really protect my iPad. It is excellent value and amazingly has a life-time guarantee. With my previous iPad I had a keyboard that cost three times as much and lasted about two years. I then bought another equally expensive keyboard that lasted about three years. I have contacted the company on one occasion and found them really helpful and supportive. I am sorry I didn't discover this product before now.
on 10 April 2017
Mostly, I'm very happy with my new Snugg. I've had it a few weeks, and bought it to replace a ClamCase Pro that I'd had for 3 years and had finally become irreparable after 2 years of supergluing and duck tape. The Clamcase had a great keyboard, but was made of a plastic that cracked through normal use (just out of guarantee) and got progressively worse and worse! So, with the Snugg there is a little getting used to the different keyboard layout and I'm making many typing errors - but I know that will pass.
So my comparison here is between the Snugg and the ClamCase Pro...
The pros:
• Less than 1/2 the price!
• Good construction, nice feel to the outside of the case - feels built to last (and has a lifetime guarantee!)
• Clever hinge for the 360 viewing (but I haven't) needed it yet. The normal viewing is good - there's no snap into different places, except 180º but smooth all the way
• All iPad controls well accessible
• On the keyboard, I like the standard positions of the Delete, Return, righthand Shift and Arrow keys
The cons:
• The Snugg is heavy!!! (noticeably more than the ClamCase) The combined weight of iPad and Snugg makes for quite a weight.
• The Space bar on the keyboard is unnecessarily short, currently leading to a lot of typing errors. Either of the right hand Cmd or Alt keys could have been sacrificed in my mind.
• The position of the apostrophe key is going to take some getting used to - strange for such a used key to need a function key.
• Occasionally a key won't work first press

Overall, It's great!
on 26 July 2017
Very versatile..and love using it. Only downside is it is quite heavy. The base is not as heavy as the screen, so it tends to tip over if the screen is too far back. However, I love it and My iPad mini hasn't been removed since I got it! Acts as a very versatile stand for viewing videos etc. I also use it as a stand On the dashboard in my Motorhome.
on 14 May 2017
Fantastic product. Already had a black one for me and now ordered this one for my daughter. It is very robust and makes the iPad look like a little laptop - have had so many comments and people asking where to get one. It fits the iPad mini perfectly and is so versatile - laptop mode/tablet mode. Would definitely recommend getting one if you need to protect your iPad or want to use it with a keyboard.
on 19 July 2017
Had this for a number of months now...
Pros: good battery life, usable, sturdy
Cons, bulky, heavy
Not bad for the kids considering the large price reduction.
on 25 June 2017
A handy and stylish product which is better for typing than touch screen version. Feels solid as a case too. Only gripe is that the bottom section is not equally weighted - so when typing on your lap it falls backwards. Other than that I'm very happy with it.
on 9 March 2017
Very good product, appears to be very durable. Makes device heavy. Lovely colour options, very bright and appealing. Price is OK, would not spend more on this single item. Have purchased three in total to date for gifts.
on 10 May 2016
Really love this product, keeps the iPad safe but also makes it a much more useful tool. Would be nice to see a version in the future which also charges your iPad.
on 15 May 2017
The very best Keyboard and cover combo I have ever come across
on 10 April 2015
Excellent product, fits well,easy to use,great colour and very versatile. Bought it for my wife and she loves it!