on 10 April 2017
Mostly, I'm very happy with my new Snugg. I've had it a few weeks, and bought it to replace a ClamCase Pro that I'd had for 3 years and had finally become irreparable after 2 years of supergluing and duck tape. The Clamcase had a great keyboard, but was made of a plastic that cracked through normal use (just out of guarantee) and got progressively worse and worse! So, with the Snugg there is a little getting used to the different keyboard layout and I'm making many typing errors - but I know that will pass.
So my comparison here is between the Snugg and the ClamCase Pro...
The pros:
• Less than 1/2 the price!
• Good construction, nice feel to the outside of the case - feels built to last (and has a lifetime guarantee!)
• Clever hinge for the 360 viewing (but I haven't) needed it yet. The normal viewing is good - there's no snap into different places, except 180º but smooth all the way
• All iPad controls well accessible
• On the keyboard, I like the standard positions of the Delete, Return, righthand Shift and Arrow keys
The cons:
• The Snugg is heavy!!! (noticeably more than the ClamCase) The combined weight of iPad and Snugg makes for quite a weight.
• The Space bar on the keyboard is unnecessarily short, currently leading to a lot of typing errors. Either of the right hand Cmd or Alt keys could have been sacrificed in my mind.
• The position of the apostrophe key is going to take some getting used to - strange for such a used key to need a function key.
• Occasionally a key won't work first press

Overall, It's great!
on 14 May 2017
Fantastic product. Already had a black one for me and now ordered this one for my daughter. It is very robust and makes the iPad look like a little laptop - have had so many comments and people asking where to get one. It fits the iPad mini perfectly and is so versatile - laptop mode/tablet mode. Would definitely recommend getting one if you need to protect your iPad or want to use it with a keyboard.
on 9 March 2017
Very good product, appears to be very durable. Makes device heavy. Lovely colour options, very bright and appealing. Price is OK, would not spend more on this single item. Have purchased three in total to date for gifts.
on 15 May 2017
The very best Keyboard and cover combo I have ever come across
on 8 March 2017
a+
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 April 2015
Excellent product, fits well,easy to use,great colour and very versatile. Bought it for my wife and she loves it!
on 7 May 2017
I am in love with it. Everyone at work thinks its great. Its cute, compact and looks really smart. Great choice.
on 20 June 2015
Absolutely brilliant little keyboard. Very strong and looks good too.
on 18 May 2017
Just what I was looking for as I have one on my large iPad Air
on 20 December 2015
What can I say perfect little cover