Customer reviews

Good song
on 30 December 2014
luv this
on 21 November 2014
Great song.Great to be able to download individual tracks!
on 4 August 2014
George Ezra's voice is something to behold! I heard this as ITV are using it as a backing track to promote drama. He has a deep, masculine, mature voice that I love as I'm fundamentally a rock/metal lover but I couldn't believe when I discovered he was only 20 yrs-old & writes his own music. I'm blown away and can't get enough of it. "Highly recommended" doesn't describe the level of my endorsement!
on 9 September 2014
An amazing track ,makes me think I have to buy more from this artist. The fact is I'd never heard of George Ezra until a TV advert featuring this song was shown earlier this year, this promted me to buy the MP3 track and I plan to buy the album soon.
on 15 April 2015
Not my usual music which is from the 60's & 70's but he has a great song here and I like his voice. I first heard this on an advert and liked it then it is very catchy.
on 27 January 2017
A Big10/10 To AMAZON , SO EASY TO DOWNLOAD, THE MUSIC BY GEORGE EZRA IS SO GOOD TO LISTEN TO VERY RELAXING

JOHN.
on 27 March 2015
Some of the solo singers can tend to sound the same george ezra like ed sherrin don't sound anything like each other .
on 10 October 2014
What a voice, this lad has a great future, keep it up. A good song and tune which has a great sing a long style.
on 16 January 2015
A GREAT HIT AND HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY HIT LIST AND PLAY LIST GOOD VALUE AS NORMAL FROM AMAZON