Format: Audio CD|Change

Mostly spanning the 80s, 90s and the new millennium, this offers a good selection of artists from the Universal labels. While I generally prefer older pop and rock music, compilations like this one remind me that plenty of great music continues to be recorded.

My favorites here include Belinda Carlisle (Heaven Is A Place On Earth), Sixpence None The Richer (Kiss Me), Shawn Colvin (Sunny Came Home), Melissa Etheridge (Come To My Window), Cyndi Lauper (True Colors), The Bangles (Eternal Flame), Blondie (Sunday Girl), Bonnie Raitt (Nick of Time) and Jewel (You Were Meant For Me). not forgetting the older track by Linda Ronstadt (You're No Good), although I was surprised to find it on a compilation such as this.

This is a fantastic collection of its type. If you enjoy it as much as I do, you might also like the equivalent Warner compilation Songbird.
on 13 May 2014
Excellent cd it is one of of those CD,s that don't come along very often where I know every track and it's a three disc set, who ever put it together have done a brilliant job, I'm sure other members of Amazon will agree?.
on 7 August 2014
yeah, I have had that barefoot hitchhiker dream
the music is sublime, cool, dreamy pop
perfect for a hot summer's day
trouble is when I wake up, I can't remember her
on 8 October 2014
A well rounded group of vocalists and representations of their music, except Don't Stop by Fleetwood Mac. This song is sung by Lindsey Buckingham.
on 29 June 2014
The tracks on this compilation album are great, a wonderful mix of older and newer music,it's a cd that I play all the time.
on 17 June 2014
Good cd, lots of old songs I love on it! Shame there wasnt one more disc to fit more great songs on!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 October 2014
Bought the CD and got the download for free. Now the CD will serve as a nice present for someone.
on 13 July 2014
Bought this album for my Sons birthday and its excellent.
on 7 July 2014
Love this cd !
on 14 August 2015
A good selection of songs but not happy that several of the tracks have crackling through them spoiling it. Considering the sound quality of those tracks i would say it is very over priced.