on 20 December 2014
Everyone should have a Kindle Paperwhite. I have purchased one for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas and having seen her use mine with ease I feel happy with our choice of Christmas gift. My Kindle arrived about 2 weeks ago as an early Christmas gift and I feel like a child with a new favourite toy. I am absolutely delighted with it and have found it so easy to use. I am no techno geek but even I can flick from one book to another, page to page, search new books and newpapers and double check the meaning of words which I am unsure about (I always plan to do this after reading a normal book but rarely bother).

I like many, love the feel of holding a real book but you can do that from time to time as well, its not like we can't do both! For the fast pace of life that so many live, a Kindle is perfect. I have an amazing case that straps to my hand, so I walk around literally connected to my books!!

Go for it, there's nothing not to like. How can I say anything negative about this genius piece of kit.
(Lets hope if I need after-sale care, that its just as good)
on 28 March 2015
I've had a kindle for 3years now upgraded to a 3G kindle due to not having access to wifi and I could not live without it now the light is brilliant and storage is good books download within second. It's light and easy to read could not recommend enough
review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 May 2015
Can't fault this. A replacement for a much loved Kindle Keyboard, the Paperwhite is smaller, lighter and just so easy to use. Phenomenal on board storage, and with the backlight, it's an amazing device for reading in low or poor light. I thought I'd miss my KK of more than three years daily use; I don't. The PW is better in every way.
on 16 August 2014
After a basic kindle (which was so easy to use), I'm finding this one abit fiddly, with the touch screen, I have to remember to keep my fingers off it!
I'm not keen on the organisation within my collection, I'm either not doing it right or I suppose I've got to try and get used to it.
Love the bit in light - MUST for an avid reader.
Yes I do love it and no regrets buying it.
on 26 March 2015
So far I love it and like the 3G and usb connection to add books. Waiting for the sleep cover to arrive...... hopefully today.
on 18 April 2017
Love my Kindle
on 14 July 2017
very good and enjoyable
on 13 September 2014
It is amazing the clarity in all lights is fantastic
on 2 February 2015
Much better than my original version with keyboard. Clear display and easy to use. Highly recommended
on 8 July 2014
Paid extra for 3G that is effectively useless. I was hoping to be able to access my mail whilst in a different country. I previously owned a Kindle Keyboard that I was perfectly happy with and unfortunately broke. But I could still access mail and internet in a basic fashion - which is why I paid extra for 3G.

On the Kindle Paperwhite, 3G is effectively useless. I feel ripped off and lied to because a feature from the previous Kindle has now been dropped and I would rather have a working version of the previous Kindle than have paid extra for a crippled feature I will never use.