Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Colour: Red|Change

on 28 April 2014
This highchair is great if storage space is tight and you have a small home. With two heights, it's easy to feed baby whilst sitting on a chair or sofa. The tray is easy to take away and wash completely. My baby is very comfortable. However, i think that possibly if your baby is on the chubby side, they may grow out of it quicker. It would be nice if the headrest was a little higher as my 7 month old's head is already just above the top of it. I haven't used it as a booster seat yet, but that is one of the reasons we chose it as it's adaptable.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 October 2014
Comes in a huge box that took ages to rip up but that aside the chair is excellent. Very easy to assemble, with two settings for the legs (you snap in the longer poles for more height) and we were very lucky that this is the same height as our dining room table so a perfect fit for us. You can detach all legs and use as a seat when baby is a bit older or just want to put on a raised surface.

Baby sits in safe and secure (we bought another well known brand that didn't have a harness in it - shocking bad so returned straight away) and the tray snaps in easily enough. The only potential issue is the plastic clips looks very small and I suspect they may not take a lot of clipping on and off.

The price point is at the lower end of the market, but this chair has got every thing that we needed from it - it provides a solid, secure seat for feeding and is easy to clean.

Highly recommended
on 14 October 2014
Nice and compact and easy to clean. A good price and it looks good. Ok for me as my little girl is little. May struggle to fit a more chunky monkey in it!
on 4 October 2015
This is a good, well made high chair. It's particularly good as my daughter can reach the tray so she can feed herself easily, unlike in some other chairs. When we bought it she was a larger than average 6 month old and she could reach almost any part of the tray. The detachable tray makes is easy to clean. Removing the legs is easy and doesn't take too long. The only problem is, that the base of the chair is quite large when it's being used as a high chair, so it's easy to trip over and it takes up a lot of room.
on 31 May 2016
This Chair is ideal for babies who are a bit lazy with sitting up like ours, it's well padded and easily wiped down with a secure tray. You cannot take the chair down but that's not an issue for us as we have it sat at the table for convenience, my only problem with it is that the straps are white and obviously get dirty and you can't remove them to clean them properly, ours are stained and as a result the whole Chair looks dirty despite always being kept clean. On the whole though am pleased with this chair.
on 25 January 2016
Love this chair - the color is very fresh and very easy to assemble.
My baby enjoys her meal times in this chair - she has actually associated her meal times with it.
She knows that she is gonna get something awesome if she is made to sit in it..
She is 7 months old now and relatively big - but I think this chair will serve our purpose for another 7-8 months.
on 13 March 2015
This is such a good high chair, I would definitely recommend. I wanted one easy to clean and this is the solution with removable covers and tray plus it converts to a booster seat so easy to take round family members houses for dinner! My baby sits upright and is well supported. Can't say a bad thing about it
on 18 July 2015
The tray slips into the arms via small lugs and they are very fragile, lost one one the first day. Slightly wobbly but the legs splaying out makes it fine and being able to use it in 3 modes is fantastic.
on 12 April 2015
It looks great nd price is good but it really is tiny. I don't think my son will be in this for much longer and he's nearly 11 months..The tray has broke already but still useable nd most frustrating part is connecting the straps back together as after every use it comes apart.
on 5 January 2016
Having twins, we ordered two of these high chairs.

At first the chairs were wonderful. Our angels liked the colours and the padded seat seemed comfortable.

However, after one use, the flimsy plastic tabs which guide the tray into place broke.

It transpires these thin pieces of plastic are the main retainer for the tray and now the tray falls out halfway through a feed.

Given that the straps are also uneven it becomes very dangerous for bubba unless we are constantly there.

Very disappointed with this purchase
review image review image