Customer reviews

on 25 April 2014
I am one of those people who buy Cookery Books to read and learn cooking tips. I don't always use the recipes. But this one looked really delicious as well as being interesting to read. So I may review it again once I have tried out a few recipes. Bit difficult for an oldie (nearly 90) like me who lives alone and doesn't want to throw away leftovers, as I nearly always leave some. (Doesn't apply to fudge mind)!
on 9 April 2014
Always on the lookout for a new recipe book. I love the speedy options, great to know if short on time
on 15 July 2014
As a dedicated meat eater I usually steer clear of vegetarian recipes. However having just read this book it has inspired me to rethink my eating habits.
The recipes are clear and concise and I liked the speedy options because we don't all have the time or inclination to spend hours in the kitchen.
on 6 April 2014
This is a real gem of a cook book. I often struggle to come up with something creative for my vegetarian diet, this book combines creativity with some real classic comfort foods. Better get cooking!
on 11 April 2014
Nothing new here, and certainly no "secrets" that are likely to amaze my vegetarian friends when they come to dinner. A tired re-hash.
on 8 April 2014
I find this book very easy to follow ,and some interesting recipe's .Being vegetarian its good to find more recipe's.
on 11 April 2014
This book is well written and would be useful for anyone who wanted a selection of vegetarian recipes at hand.