on 27 April 2014
These are perfect for keeping everything out of the sand when sitting on your beach chair or for use when camping. They are really sturdy, strong and good quality. They are also larger than I thought, with lots of room for drinks, mobiles, books, etc., really good value for money. I recommend these and the supplier, they arrived well before the estimated delivery date.
on 19 July 2015
Oh deary me although they looked a really neat and practical idea alas I tried them on my chair my mothers chair and then palmed them off to my sister and hey presto didn't fit onto her chair either! Car boot
on 12 August 2014
I thought what a great idea, so bought 4 for 1 for each chair.Oh dear they dont fit the chairs. they are to narrow to clip on. Yet in the picture the chair illustrated looks the same as ours. Waste of money.
on 2 September 2015
pictured it looks strong enough to hold a mug of liquid and a small bottle of soft drink . sadly i have found this incapable of doing so . the deign is good if you make sure there is next to no weight on it. but do not leave a full cup / glass of liquids in the tray , as the tray holding " arms " are part of the plastic mold and are flimsy and will allow the tray to drop to the ground .

with a small change to the design " support bar on holding arms " this could be a good product.
on 27 May 2016
Not impressed at all. They don't fit the gravity chairs they were advertised with. One broke putting it on the chair. They don't lie horizontal so you can't put drinks or Folsom them because they just fall off.
on 25 February 2016
I didn't buy it to use on the garden furniture, but for my indoor recliner armchair.
With engineering experience and a bit of ingenuity, I have adapted it to the soft armchair rest, and now have a very stable place to keep my liquid drinks, my Mobile Phone, and it's even a handy little writing table for jotting notes. (No damage to the existing arm-rests).
I suggest the makers give it a bit of a think, for armchairs.
on 30 September 2014
I thought this table would fit most folding chairs - however it doen`t seem to work on those with an "x" style leg, where one leg is attached behind the other in an "X" shape - so I haven`t been able to test it - it does seem durable though and is sufficient for a cup of tea and a book, with neat little pockets to stop things falling off
on 16 June 2016
I've always wanted something like this to keep drinks, 'phone and book off the floor when relaxing outside. It fitted on the side of our relaxer chairs in seconds and with a mug slot, glass slot and two other small slots for 'phone or glasses it is perfect. Thoroughly recommend buying it with your new chairs!
on 13 July 2014
It doesn't stay straight when you put a cup of tea on it
on 24 June 2016
I bought this as a birthday present for my son, (plus a chair.) He is delighted with it, especially as you have slots for various items which makes them more secure if the the chair is knocked. Delivery time was excellent.