on 23 August 2015
Slightly small for shin despite ordering 'correct' size for my height, shin pads aren't what they used to be, now minimal surface area of shin covered. Provides decent enough protection at a reasonable price. Can't get over the fact that they're very small on the shin.
on 12 June 2015
I bought these for my (tall) 10 year old son and they're just what he needed.

Excellent price and seem to be good quality so far. Great at staying in place with the ankle straps, which is also padded for extra protection.
on 18 November 2014
Good shin pads - the medium size were a good fit for an 8 year old. He is very happy that his legs don't get sweaty anymore due to the air holes!
on 5 May 2015
The sizes are wrong, I got large and it still seems too small! The paint job is HORRIBLE! Little baby could do a better job! The socks are very tight! Why is it called carbon when actually it is plastic of a very bad quality?!?! The next day delivery costed me fortune and it came at 8pm!, while I was waiting for it to arrive all day at home.
on 14 June 2015
Good price, lightweight and stylish.
Occasionally you do need to re-adjust the straps which is what you would expect.
I am 6ft 1" and needed the XL size.

I ordered the large firstly and they were too small, sending them back costed as much as the guards!
on 11 June 2014
Excellent protection while still allowing your shin to 'breathe', comfy to wear. Exactly as it said they would and arrived when it was said they would!!
on 21 July 2016
These shin guards are a very high quality product. I play a goalkeeper in a five aside team, and having protection and support for my ankle is very important. The ankle guard has a bit of padding around the ankles, and supports the joint very well. The shin guard itself is very wide (I ordered XL, I'm 6 feet tall), and will guard anyone's shin with ease. After putting on the footy socks the shin guards bend around the shin, giving even better protection. These are also very breathable, preventing sweat from building up like they normally would, and giving you that extra comfort in an already comfortable shin guard. The holes on the front help this, and while you may think it will degrade the protection or the sturdiness of the product, you may be surprised to hear it does not compromise this at all.

I will definitely be buying these again if ever my current ones wear out.
on 13 September 2014
Sizes are too small. You need the next size up if interested
on 10 May 2016
For the price these are a very solid purchase. Comfortable to wear, ankle protection is in the right location (6'1, size 12) and feels sturdy and the Velcro doesn't irritate the back of your legs. Very pleased with purchase would buy again!
on 17 January 2016
Only observation here is that for my 6 year old (112cm tall) son is that the Velcro fittings around the calf are not long enough really - they just about attach at the extreme around his muscles. For skinny calfs it shouldn't be a problem. Like any shin pads they get a bit sweaty...nice.