Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

on 16 January 2015
I was often confused about mindfulness meditation as i thought the purpose of meditation was to try and stop thinking but since reading this book meditation has become so much easier and i feel happier and free after my meditation session now.
on 3 January 2015
I would recommend this book, especially as a starter book as it helped me to discover that I wanted to buy the authors other books and learn more. Some great activity ideas!
on 21 April 2014
Too much description of other peoples experience. I would have liked more help in actual meditation methods. Not very good.
on 6 May 2015
Okay but nothing special
on 24 April 2014
This book was recommended,to me by a friend who realises my worries and why I'm having these episodes of feeling down. I will need to go over the book again for a more thorough understanding.
on 25 February 2015
good book
on 21 December 2014
never got around to reading it
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2014
I soon realised I was wasting my time reading this publication. Reading this "book" wasa waste of my time, I soon realised.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse