on 30 March 2016
This sleeping bag is easily up to to more expensive brand name standards (if only they did this size and standard of sleeping bag). I have a vango niteline which I have had for 15 years and in terms of quality this easily matches it. Outdoor shops sell kids sleeping bags but something half as good as this retails for 40 to 50 quid. It is easy to wash and dries fairly quickly if your child has an accident. There is a neck baffle but no drawstring and an elasticated hood string. I suspect this is for safety reasons. In terms of comfort, the kids love them. I would say that this sleeping bag would go down to -2'c comfort rating but I would never take my kids out camping in these temperatures. The texture of the inside is like velvet and the kids even use them in the house as a quilt. If they use them as sleeping bags in the house they get so hot they have to crawl out of them 10 - 15 mins after getting in. The bag comes with a cute little compression sack. At the price they go at they are not only a steal but a top quality peace of camping gear for kids up to 10 or 11 years
on 14 October 2015
Even in the summer the nights on a camp site get surprisingly chilly. Whilst many of the other kids in the group were cold my son was nice and snug. My daughter is coming on her first camping trip next summer and I buy her the girls version. It's perfect.
on 20 September 2014
We used this for our 2 year old in September and it was great. Ok it was a bit big but we just folded the bottom up so she didn't get lost inside and at least it will last for a few years. She was nice and snug, she actually slept longer than she does at home!
A great buy.
on 29 August 2013
good quality, reasonable price, "boyish colour" for my little tomboy.

Very pleased with the item and the speed at which it was despatched.
on 25 May 2014
Kids loved these and wanted to sleep in them the day they arrived. Turned out to be a bit too warm for indoor use! Still should be great when they go camping.
on 7 February 2015
Grandson very pleased with his new sleeping bag but I don't think it will fit him beyond 8--- and he's smaller than average.
It'll last him a couple of years though and he's happy with it.
on 17 June 2015
Very good quality and my son said its very comfortable even used it inside,my son is 10 and one of the smallest in his class and there is not much room so be careful if you have a tall child
on 28 July 2015
Warm enough for my 2 and 5 year olds. folds awaey easy too. Lovely colour - i ordered a purple and pink one - though you can not really tell them apart - perhaps an issue if you really want to be picky.
great value for money - no probs with it, delicvered quickly too
on 14 April 2015
Bought for my 3 year old granddaughter's birthday. The colour is great, but the shape is so narrow she is unable to take her cuddly dog into it to sleep! Very disappointed.
on 24 April 2016
in no way is this a 2-3 season bag. this is a summer bag only i'd say, spring if you get a warm night. i camp a lot and my son often comes with me. he sleeps really warm and has mostly been cold in this. cheap bag and feels robust enought but for actual camping its not fit for purpose unless you want to carry loads of extra blankets with you.